Favorite Band?

Dream Theater is the absolute best in existance. One of the best drummers (Mike Portnoy). Awesome keyboard player (Jordan Rudess accepted to Juliard ad 9 years old). Awesome guitarist (John Petrucci). Awesome bass player (John Myung). And great vocals (James LaBrie). The best band out there. The only thing is....any you guys heard of Dream Theater.

Dream Theaters awesome buts its not my exact taste. My favorite bands are Iron Maiden (except for the later non-Dickinson albums), Judas Priest (except for Turbo and Ram it Down), and Queensryche. I also really enjoy Blidn Guardian and Symphony X.

I got a pretty broad taste of music. Generally speaking the 80s had the best balance here. If I had no name one singe group it would be "Queen"

Nirvana, Barenaked Ladies, Ohio State Univ. Marching Band, Flogging Molly, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, Beatles, among a few others

Snoop Doggy Dogg and tha Dogg Pound. The DPGs have a few hits, but aren't all that great. It's mainly what they can do in combination with Snoop and Nate Dogg that makes the group work.

Yeah, I stopped listening to Jazz when I found out he was the traitor :). Seriously though, I don't think I own any CDs that would qualify as Jazz, but I certainly don't have anything against it.

If I had to name a single group or individual, it would be Mike Oldfield. He's quite simply one of the greatest, most unique musical artists of the 20th century.

I haven't realy got a favourite band.

Some of the ones I like are:

(i). Blur
(ii). Barenaked Ladies
(iii). Weezer
(iv) The Beautiful South

Hmm.. you misspelled my name Happy.. It's C H R I S R E I D, not T O P G U N.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Hmm.. you misspelled my name Happy.. It's C H R I S R E I D, not T O P G U N.

At least he didn't spell it K R I S R E E D or something similar?

Back