fave quote from wc

Sylvester said:
Halcyon: Good morning, boys and girls. '

Hey Sylvester, you never replied to my post or sent me an email about that super soaker. Get in touch with me on that one!

lol. I've got a super soaker. It's a CPS 2500.

Another fave quote from WC3:
Blair: "Maniac, you're gonna be my wingman. Don't make me regret it." :D

"Next thing you'll be flying is a wheelchair grandpa"

From the duel between Flash and Blair. Btw, does it change things if you get beaten by Flash? Cuz i never really finished the game having been beaten by Flash.

Bla1r said:
Btw, does it change things if you get beaten by Flash? Cuz i never really finished the game having been beaten by Flash.

Ship morale goes down a few notches. (Morale meaning how responsive your wingmates are to your orders.) If you win, wingmates listen to you more often.

You don't get the Excalibur anyway IIRC, win or lose. You don't get an Excal squadron till Paladin comes onboard.

C-ya

Checked up on the CIC's game guides. You actually have the ability to fly the Excalibur the mission after you meet Flash, and you don't get the option the mission after you beat him or not. However, if you don't challenge him, or if you lose, he won't have the option of being a wingmate.

I love this one from WC IV

[Blair and Maniac have just defected from Confed and Blair is trying to cheer Maniac up]
Colonel Blair: Hey, look on the bright side - now you don't have to deal with that Confed promotion that finally came through!
Maniac: My promotion came through? My promotion came through! (beat) Confed, wait, thats not... right...

WhiteDevil01 said:
lol! Maniac's just jealous 'cuz Blair got Rachel before he did.

although maniac always seemed to care about Flint more. We actually never see him talking to Rachel. Whatever :confused:

Back