Episode 4 release date announced!

We've got readings at the jump point sir. It's something big. Sweet mother of....

1 more day.... :)

I already have my mind in space.. and a meeting for job tomorow

"-where were you working last year ?
- On the Cavernoon station SIR ! .. oups"

Ugh, I have been practicing and practicing in the gauntlet, but man am I rusty! Uhh... I meant the cats are getting better! Yeah that's it! :p

Today is here, today is here!!!!!!!!!! Unleash the floodgates and let everyone see the glory that is the next chapter in the greatest fan mod yet!!! i CAN PROMISE YOU GUYS, U'LL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

almost can't wait anymore

having read the book, I am really looking forward to see how the next episode will realize it (including all the alternate paths). Keep up the excellent work with this project.

ahhh its lyk 10 o clock for u ppl

why dont u just join the time meridian on 00 hours

i mean darkness, light whats the diffrence

Newspeak is such a horrible thing.

We British GMT boys make it 1823 as I write this, plenty of time in the waking day yet!

I hate to say it, but we're still tying up some last-minute odds and ends... it looks like we will indeed make the deadline, but the release may well be right before midnight... in Hawaii.

Still, hopefully it won't be as bad as that... I desperately need sleep, you I assure you I'll be trying to get this thing out the door as fast as humanly possible ;).

After reading through that like seven times I still don't know what the hell it's supposed to mean. :p

Getting close now, but still a little to do and a bit of final testing to be done.

BTW, the total number of voiceovers for this episode is 553. That's still less than Episode 1 (but Episode 1 included a very big chunk of generic pilot comms - this one is mainly briefings, cutscenes and special in-flight comms), but more than any previous episode. Of course, Episode 5 will have even more voiceovers... ;)

Eder here... posting from in between classes at uni. I'm feeling terribly helpless not being able to help get the episode finalized today, but wednesdays are the busiest for me, but I figured I could still drop by to say hello. :p

I'm sure the guys are doing their best to get this thing out as soon as we are convinced that it won't need patching three days from now... so it should be close!

Also, the great thing about not logging in is that the forums tell me it's still 3:30 pm right now!

Standoff rocks.

Hopefully I will be able to say that the above is a profound understatement in less than a day from now :)

Hey, don't worry, it's already the 27th in about 90% of the world, that means we'll have something really soon. :p

Back