Enterprise - In A Mirror, Darkly

vindicator said:
The episode was good enough that I have watched it four times already and have it in my favorite episodes list right along with Stigma, Catwalk and Silent enemy. Anyone who likes trek can appriciate this episode.

-Rance-

But did you listen to the online commentary?

I would say that my favorite episode is currently Twilight. As with the other serieses, Enterprises absolute best was achieved with an alternate timeline/separate from 'continuity' story. (DS9 had The Visitor, Voyager had Living Witness and TNG had The Inner Light... though I'm more and more inclined to consider Family my favorite TNG of late.)

Other favorites include First Flight (The Right Stuff -- in space! Cool concept, well executed) and Dead Stop (just a high concept, pure sci fi story).

I had forgotten about twilight. I agree first flight was good. I think that at some point we should put a top ten list of the best episodes together and watch them chonologically before the final episode.

Speaking of that, is anyone doing anything Special for the final episode. I know with the final episode of voyager I went to a party that wasn't too creepy and had a pretty good time watching the show and eating peanut butter ritz.

-Rance-

I went to a party that ended in a car accident when Voyager ended. Good times.

My last exam gets out two hours before the last Enterprise, so I don't have any special plans. If there's anyone local who wants to do anything, I'm game.

The Goatee was a pretty cool idea too.

Anyone read the TVguide article that says it had an all access look at the final episode?

-Rance-

Dyret said:
Car accident? Did anyone survive? :confused:

You really are as thick as clotted cream, that's been left out by some clot, and now the clots are so clotted, you couldn't unclot them with an electric de-clotter, aren't you, Dyret

LOAF said that he was involved in the crash, therefore he survived to be able to tell you about it

Yay! I couldn't have imagined a cooler ending to the second part. That was just great. Hoshi's so hot. Wow. The last two hours were seriously some of the best star trek out of all 700 episodes.

And Robocop's gonna be on next week. Neat.

TopGun said:
You really are as thick as clotted cream, that's been left out by some clot, and now the clots are so clotted, you couldn't unclot them with an electric de-clotter, aren't you, Dyret

LOAF said that he was involved in the crash, therefore he survived to be able to tell you about it

Actually, what Loaf said was this:

I went to a party that ended in a car accident when Voyager ended. Good times.

He never said he was in the car...

I took it to mean that he was in the car

But why would LOAF say that it was Good Times if someone Died

TopGun said:
Is that the Robocop Series or Movie?

Is Hoshi quite Dirty in the Mirror Universe?

This is the Star Trek thread. Robocop's gonna be on Star Trek.

No, Hoshi is great.

ChrisReid said:
No, Hoshi is great.

But doesn't that old song with Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood say that the best things in life are dirty?

TopGun said:

ahem, again

Yes, I survived the accident.

Chris is referring to the fact that Peter Weller, who played Robocop, is guest starring next week.

Back