eh, excuse my newbiness..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, wanna kick my ass ? But catch me if you can :D !!

I was just kidding, guys... Oh, Akashra: YOU MUST BE PROUD OF YOUR RANK: we're not newbie anymore... OK OK, we're all newbie in front of LOAF, I forgot it.

(But I'm not Lt. Col. because of a lack of time, rememebr that redwolf...) ;)

Originally posted by Napoleon
Ranks have nothing to do with being a newbie hell I was a newbie until I was a major

Uhhh.... but you're still a 1st Leiutenant :p

NR: no, not LOAF... mpanty. He seems to think posting thousands of irrelevant posts makes him an expert and thus everyone else knows nothing. Quality, not quantity.

/me smiles.

ahem I was a brigadier General. Then I posted something that was open to be misunderstood by a certain person, he misunderstood it (even though I said it was a missunderstanding) and because of said misunderstanding that admin removed my post count so my 1400 posts turned into 0

Napolean, yeh, I know what you mean. Censorship sucks, although a few admins here seem to disagree, and love the concept to death.

Erm, we removed his *rank*, not his *posts*...

What I'm trying to say, really, is that you're very stupid.

LOAF, and?
You're distorting the facts then... but you fail to see that? Who's calling who stupid...

While I think, LOAF, what is your IQ?
I'm going to hazard a guess that it's not much higher than 105.

You really should stop shooting yourself in the foot (and for the comment about someone who's aparently 'very stupid', you should think twice about commenting on this one :)

IQ aint worth a damn (and I can afford to say that with my very high one) and loaf is 100 percent right my post count was removed not my posts.

Demoting people rather than banning them isn't censorship -- at the time, the board required we manually knock down his post number instead of just swapping his rank... that's since changed, and if his actual postcount isn't back yet its because we haven't reset it yet.

Rest assured, however, that when you stop being amusing your post count will be retained. :)

I have absolutely no idea what my IQ is -- to the best of my knowledge, I've never taken an IQ test. Such knowledge would seem to serve no purpose other than making myself look like an idiot at message boards.

Also, please stop making yourself look like an idiot at message boards.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry -- you're right. I have no control over *all* message boards. Just this one. Stop being an idiot at this message board.

Napoleon, no, but I never stated that they removed any posts either, did I. Care to quote where I used to words 'removed' and 'posts' in the same post? In fact.. Where did I mention either word in the post you're talking about.

Maybe you just weren't smart enough to interpret it correctly in the first place *sigh*.

Yes, I'm quite sure about that - I am right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back