EA Replay for PSP

You get used to it with some practice. WC1 on the SNES was very fast, but somehow we all caught on back in the day.

You get used to it with some practice. WC1 on the SNES was very fast, but somehow we all caught on back in the day.

Sure until I played the original and realized how much SNES version sucked in comparison. I could not believe how much i missed.

I never had that feeling. I played the SNES WC1 first, and it blew me away with how amazing it was compared to all other SNES games. Nothing ever took that away.

I honestly never met a Wing Commander product I disliked until SNES WC1, which I quickly grew to hate, though I'm rather glad to be unique in that aspect... I wanted to like it going in, I really did!

I honestly never met a Wing Commander product I disliked until SNES WC1, which I quickly grew to hate, though I'm rather glad to be unique in that aspect... I wanted to like it going in, I really did!

You're better off then I was. First time I played wing commander 1 was that version. Then I played the original and was like, "What a difference..."

I seriously wonder how badly hacked up the Wing Commander 2 version on SNES was...

The early reviews of the SNES version of WC2 were great. It sounds like a really awesome ground-up remake along the lines of WC3 for the 3DO.

Back