DS9 writers read 'Fleet Action'

Unforgiven: Yeah, there were quite a few Weyouns there toward the end. One episode it was Weyoun "x", then then next it was Weyoun "y" and so forth. ;)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I don't know why, but the Dominion is one of the few 'evil' empires in a series/movie/game/novel I didn't like. I guess it's because I dislike shapechangers generally.

Do you prefer the Borg? Or even the Species 8472?

Species 8472 ruined everything that First Contact didn't. The Borg originally rocked, and then Voyager had episode after episode of these bullshit Borg. Then they make a treaty to stop 8572. Christ, I'd rather slash my own eyeballs than see some of that again.

You misunderstood. I wasn't compairing organic to technological. I was saying 8472 out right sucked.

yea I agree the borg were the best bad guys ever up until FC. In FC they were...ok...but then in voyager they were crap complete and utter crap. 8472 was just plane stupid. How can the borg not figure out how to adapt their own tech to killem but stupid assed janeway can?

LOAF here, testing Bob's account.

(Edit: There's absolutely nothing wrong with Bob's account)

Originally posted by Nebula

Do you prefer the Borg? Or even the Species 8472?

Yes I do. Of course, the Borg have become panties with the time but they were cool. And 8472 wasn't bad either.

Originally posted by Napoleon
yea I agree the borg were the best bad guys ever up until FC. In FC they were...ok...but then in voyager they were crap complete and utter crap. 8472 was just plane stupid. How can the borg not figure out how to adapt their own tech to killem but stupid assed janeway can?
I thought the "they can only learn through assimilation, so what they cannot assimilate, they can learn nothing about" was quite plausable.

Originally posted by Napoleon
8472 was just plane stupid. How can the borg not figure out how to adapt their own tech to killem but stupid assed janeway can?

My thoughts exactly. :)

According some chapter (that i forgot) the Klingons destroyed the Tribble homeworld, after the incident in the TOS chapter *Trouble with the Tribbles*

That was in Trials and Tribblations, the crossover episode between TOS and DS9. Songs were sung of the Great Tribble Hunt!:) A fleet of ships bombarded the planet.

Back