Does Quality matter to you?

Would you buy it?

• YES! I'd sell my first born child for it!! MUST GET EVERYTHING WC Related!!

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • YES! Those bastards are probably lying! WC rules!!

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • YES! but only after the price drops so I can see how good it is.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No. This is Evil. We want quality in sequels!

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
:( My story wasn't about me. I needed another woodland creature to interact with the spider, and I just happen to be partial to weasels...

Originally posted by TC

What? Don't you?

THE KILLENATOR IS SUPER MACHO PILOT!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS TO BE KILLING 54302$2020202 KILRATHI IN WING COMMANDER THREE ALONE! AND HE HAS THE SUPER BETA VERSION WITH THE XXX SEX SCENES!!!!! AND HE HACKED HIS WAY INTO TIME MAGAZINE!!!! BUT DON'T TELL MICROSOFT!!! LOL!!!!!!!

I hid my copy of "Frank Herbert's Dune" when a friend of mine came over the other day. God, what an awful game. Possibly the most awful in history.

LOAF, you can't beat me... I actually bought OUTPOST and Starship Troopers! Wow, Outpost=balance 4 meters with 4 commands, and watch little pixels flash! amazing game. Starship Troopers=Wannabe strategy game where your 20 guys can only fire on the same target at the same time... think Diablo, except with 20 guys.

Originally posted by -<Stiletto>-

LOAF, you can't beat me... I actually bought OUTPOST and Starship Troopers! Wow, Outpost=balance 4 meters with 4 commands, and watch little pixels flash! amazing game. Starship Troopers=Wannabe strategy game where your 20 guys can only fire on the same target at the same time... think Diablo, except with 20 guys.
Star Trek - Hidden Evil is also a bad game. It starts of pretty nice, but once you're out of the Son'a colony it's not good anymore. It comes down to shooting incredible amount of xenaphores which is very hard because of the stupid controls, and are only there to hide the adventure part is worth crap.
Can't beat Frank Herbert's Dune though!

aL O YOU aRe Wrongo, teh WorSt Game is And Uil Ve :

STAR TREK GENERATIONS !!!!!!!++

May the Pah´wraiths consume you!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back