Does Quality matter to you?

Would you buy it?

• YES! I'd sell my first born child for it!! MUST GET EVERYTHING WC Related!!

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • YES! Those bastards are probably lying! WC rules!!

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • YES! but only after the price drops so I can see how good it is.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No. This is Evil. We want quality in sequels!

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

My friends are so uncultivated, they can't tell a good WC game from a bad one, thus I wouldn't have problems in that way. :)

That's because there is no such thing as a bad WC game. :)

Hey, look... if there's a sequel, I want quality. I actually paid money for Academy and expected much better. Now, I'm sure that most WC games are of SUPERB quality, unbeaten by any other thing in the Genre, but seriously, for Academy, I expected more.

Wildweasel: (waves hand) There is no such thing as a bad WC game.
Newbie: There is no such thing as a bad WC game.
Wildweasel: (waves hand) All other games are evil communist ripoffz of WC.
Newbie: All games are evil communist ripoffs.

We are the Borg, Wild Weasel, prepare to be assimilated.
we will add your cultural and technological distingtiveness to our own. resistance is futile

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I hid my copy of "Frank Herbert's Dune" when a friend of mine came over the other day. God, what an awful game. Possibly the most awful in history.

Worse than eXtreme Paintbrawl?

paintbrawl-2.jpg

Really? It's based on a seven year old engine. It shipped after two weeks. Of total work. Without AI. Or anything else, for that matter. :)

Basically, everyone kept running around in circles until they hit a wall and the game crashed. :)

Originally posted by dacis2
We are the Borg, Wild Weasel, prepare to be assimilated.
we will add your cultural and technological distingtiveness to our own. resistance is futile
I don't think the Borg want to add Weasel's distinctiveness to their own. ;)
Or maybe they did and that explains why they were so lame at times in Voyager...

So he huffed, and he puffed, and he puffed and he huffed, and he huffed and he puffed, but he couldn't blow the house down!

...so instead he tried to insult the little weasel. Unfortunately, this met with failure, as well.

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Basically, everyone kept running around in circles until they hit a wall and the game crashed. :)

Sounds like how they made all the Star Wars games for the past 3 years...

yeah, like Battle for Naboo.

Droid Starfighter: I fly around in circles. How's that for evasive action?
Naboo Pilot: Pretty crappy. *BOOOM*
Droid Starfighter: Roger Roger

Those things just go round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round.....

Man, I need to ingest less cafeine.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
"Keeps" implies that I've done it more than once.

First at AHCZ and then here. It's reminded me of those people who used to show up on IRC and expect you know who they were, and they'd say sad things like "Hahaha! You don't know who THE KILLENATOR is?!".

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

It's reminded me of those people who used to show up on IRC and expect you know who they were, and they'd say sad things like "Hahaha! You don't know who THE KILLENATOR is?!".

What? Don't you?

Back