Does any one

Yup... I've enjoyed them all. Just wish I could enjoy them with the game. My brother keeps a copy of the blooper reel... Tom Wilson's Star Wars crack damn near made him piss himself the first time he heard it.

You could just get the Playstation version of the Wc3 game... it has the newsreels on it too.

I hate to repeat myself, but does anyone know where can I get Tiger's Claw blueprints? LOAF?
BTW, I read somewhere that Enterprise-E has 750 crew aboard. But enough with this, this id WC CZ afterall.:)

Tiger's Claw blueprints?? :confused: I've never heard of them...
AFAIK, the only blueprints included in the WC1 box are the 4 fighters (Hornet, Scimitar, Raptor, Rapier)...

Originally posted by Skybolt
I hate to repeat myself, but does anyone know where can I get Tiger's Claw blueprints?

Pick up teh Confederate Handbook. It's in there.

Well, I searched the net for Confed handbook and I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where can I find one?
Or if someone could scan bluprints and send them to skybolt@crius.net?
TIA

Hi,

If you mean the movie version of the claw, most of the amazon`s have the book.

There was also a big colour cutaway poster of it at one point, but I'm not sure if it ever got released.

www.scipubtech.com were making it but there is no sign of it on their site now. (At one point it was listed as cancelled in the news at CIC but then a few days later, it was still listed as in progress - april 3 2000)

Loaf will probably know more.

Cheers

Back