Does any one

sorry, no. this is not "star trek" if you have played Prophercy, you will know that NO ONE has been on the bridge before and EVERYTHING takes place in the breifing room, probably not enough cash for props

I wonder if the game designers ever put the bridge interiors to paper...

I know this is not "Star Trek" and yes I have played Prophecy plenty of times, I was just wondering if any one knew if the people that made the game had any info about it like some drawing's maybe.

Someone somewhere someone who most likely had something to do with the game drew up someting. i mean it's always fun to envisoin what the parts of the ship you don't see look like. While not trying to make this seem like it is star trek as some people have pointed out that it's not, on TNG we only saw about 10% of the Enterprise-D but the designers, after Generations came out and the thing had been totalled, drew up blueprints for the entire ship. So I'm sure someone who had to do with the design might have drawn up someting for a spare moment just so he would have the satisfactoin of knowing where the captain was when we didn't see him.

Little known fact: There is only one bathroom on the Enterprise D. They talked about it on the Star Trek 25th anniversary special. But enough about Star Trek...... ;)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Little known fact: There is only one bathroom on the Enterprise D. They talked about it on the Star Trek 25th anniversary special. But enough about Star Trek...... ;)
Well, if it crews 700 people... Oh my God, I don't dare to think what happens if they get digestion problems.:D :D
BTW, are there any blueprints for Midway or any other Confed capship?

Originally posted by Skybolt

Well, if it crews 700 people... Oh my God, I don't dare to think what happens if they get digestion problems.:D :D
BTW, are there any blueprints for Midway or any other Confed capship?

Tiger's Claw...

Emmhhh.....
The Enterprise (according Okuda and Sternbach) has only one public bathroom (located in the bridge right to the turbolift) but obviously each dorm has a bathroom

The Lexington's bridge probably looks like the Concordia's bridge, as it is a Concordia class carrier. I seem to recall that the Concordia class derived from a refit of the Confederation class (which the Concordia belonged to) in which the launch bays were covered as opposed to the open bays of WC2 that were such a target for Kilrathi attackers.

The Concordia class fleet carriers (TCS Lexington, TCS Princeton) are an old carrier design that has been around since the start of the war, and includes the TCS Concordia from Action Stations, which is the nameship of the class. The TCS Concordia from WC2 is a Confederation class dreadnaught, and is a differant beast entirely.

Best, Raptor

Firstly, the Enterprise D had 1014 people aboard (IIRC).

Heh heh... Tin Can Sally was pretty cool... I just wish the PC version included all the newscasts and such that the 3DO version enjoyed.

Back