Do You Think Origin Will Bring Out Another Wing Commander?

Status
Not open for further replies.
must i laugh at everything u say? is it that hard to understand i do not care what an inferior being says to myself, a self confessed "geek" with a misses. ah how i would love to call who weekly and report an escaped elephant

What u fail to understand is, i am a diferent breed of person then u are, my words may well be slurred but at least there legible.

you being the 1 that goes over board and starts this infentile argument over such a basic thing really prooves whos the more mature, true i have prooved i am just as bad by repling and wasting my time on a fool such as yourself.

But then again i have 2 jobs and a g/f of 3 yrs i also have a family that cares for me, sexual abuse is not the reason were all pathetic just your excuse.

remember when your crying about this THAT YOU started this not me, i just finished it, and on end of that we will see how mature u really are by being th BIGGER man and dropping it here.

i have said my peice you have said your 1 things for sure i dont care abotu a yank telling me what i can and cannot post, if the mod feels liek abnning me im more then willing to be banned because i know whos really living a LIFE sitting at home all day playing wing co is not a life i liek to have a drink with my mates go to parties and clubs, i have a life u dont.

lests see how mature u are now can u let me have the last word or must u finish this?

Ah that could be a much better soloution, would u by any chance have XvT, no matter how well u can fly in that game i am better.

that i can guareentee u off

You two shut the fuck up before TC, LOAF, ChrisReid, or KrisV demotes you to swabbie. Take your personal problems with each other to PMs or something, you guys can full-auto there at will.

You better check my record sometime dude, PM me and we'll go at XvT. Loser has to sing "You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman" over the IRC channel and profess that he's gay.

Jesus H. Reid... didn't either of you ever stop to consider that beating your chest at a Wing Commander message board pretty much disqualifies everything you'd say in the first place?

Be good from now on, or I'll have TC show you a big rectangle so as to allow you to start beating on eachother with warthog bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back