Do you have a shuttle?

HammerHead

Rear Admiral
Shuttles needed to ferry man and equipment from surface to ship and back.
For suggestions please send main to Aquzitions@ConFleet.org

And now to be serioues - Does any one has a Low-Poly texture Confed shuttle for 2654-2660?

I'll even settle for 3-veiw photo (top-side-from) so I can model one....

You can ride the shuttle at Weber State for free. It's how they compensate you for the lack of parking. It's pretty high-res too. All shiny and what not. I personally like the older shuttles over the newer ones though. The seating is up against the wall instead of just in rows.

But to be serious, it reaches a single stop about every fifteen minutes. And there's a regular shuttle and an express. The express comes about every twenty-five minutes.

Sorry, no shuttle. I have been working on a Scimitar for the last 15 minutes though...

scimitar.jpg

scimitar1.jpg

You missed something, Striker.

The mass drivers should go all the way back through to the wings.

Here's a picture:
4scimitar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonsword, thanks. I will update the guns to reach the wings. I also noticed that I only have two engines where the Scimitar has 3. I will correct that as well. I'm still working on this one trying to add detail...currently at 13k polys.

Well, with the exceptions of the relativel minor details, that's a great model, Striker.

Sorry if it sounded otherwise.

It is. I'm not even sure it qualifies for fighter.

It may have been converted from an old shuttle, but I don't know. LOAF?

It is generally assumed that the Avenger was a shuttle, because we see it used in such a role in the Academy cartoon. Mind you, the Avenger's cameo was so brief that one could very well assume it was already a fighter back then (effectively eliminating the whole shuttle theory; after all, the Avenger could be that Confed three-man patrol fighter the WC4 novel mentions). Still, most people seem to like the shuttle theory... perhaps because the Avenger resembles a brick ;).

Look at the picture again, Striker. The nose looks wrong.

The front should be rounded with a windshield that looks like it belongs on a garbage truck.

EDIT: Very nice, otherwise.

Striker, you do a excellent work. I looked other works and at that time you didn't know how traslate the models to SO engine model. You learned how do it?
Anyway, if you don't know how don't worry I'll find somebody to this task.
The point is do a few capships models and very important kilrathis bases and Perry Naval Base model considering with no match polys, or simply the necessaries.
You can do it?
Thanks

TanGO

Back