Do Confed transports carry commercial cargo?

Does Confed ship commercial cargo with its transports?

• Yes

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
I'd agree that the BW or Landreich would take them up as well. Depending on how old the people were that they were taking, and the equipment they were able to salvage/buy, they might even be able to get the fighters that the vets had some experience in.

Originally posted by Nemesis
And the Tri-System possibly represents how law or the quality of lawfulness in a space-faring culture is ultimately doomed to become just another commodity.
Doomsday, what a cheerful thought! :)

Now, now. Things could be worse. Remember that the Tri-System is not part of the Confederation.

Well, not “currently” anyway.

Which is to say maybe it was . . . or it could be yet.

More to the point . . . you’re right, I am slipping into negativism. (That current “End Run” thing must be to blame.:))

Tri-System? Is that the system you start off in in Privateer? Or is that the system in Privateer 2?

And if it's in Priv2, where exactly is it in the WC universe in relation to the Prophecy universe map?

The Tri-System is all of Priv 2. Its actually bigger than it sounds. As to its relation to the Universe map, theres no way to know where it is except that it isnt in Confed space.

Stupid Priv2. What a lame game. :D It has no relation to Wing Commander other than the Privateer brand name, and Chris Roberts' brother made it.

Originally posted by CamW
Stupid Priv2. What a lame game. :D It has no relation to Wing Commander other than the Privateer brand name, and Chris Roberts' brother made it.

Them's fightin' words.

Word of advice, don't piss off LOAF.

Priv2 takes place at least a century and a half after Prophecy. Plenty of time for changes and expansions to occur. The CIS could be something like a CIA-type service.

but... nobody... is... pissing... LOAF... off... so... why... are... you... saying... that...?

Hey each to his own buddy. LOAF said that himself in one of these posts. :D

Anyway, here's an update.

pelican_wip11.jpg

Originally posted by Meson
Word of advice, don't piss off LOAF.

That's not very good advice. There's nothing I enjoy more than arguing about such things... it certainly doesn't "piss me off" -- and even if it did, I'd never do something stupid to somebody simply for having an opinion I don't like.

The only problem with that being he's not making a game. I'm sure his movie will be beautiful, though.

TC

Yeah there are a lot of differences between the WCP Pelican and mine. Like for instance notice how in WCP there is not actual "rack" for the cargo containers on the top, they use like diagonal cross bracing and I have no clue how they attach cargo onto those, so instead I made my own version of the Pelican. Personally, I like mine better. :rolleyes:

And no, how come people keep thinking I'm making a game? :( I'm making a movie!!!

Back