Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I don't Know

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • What's a Diablo Type RPG???

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
FPS: First-Person Shooter. Think of "Doom" and "Duke Nukem 3D".

I was one of those people Wedge; on the Duke3D engine. I got as far as the landing control deck and gave up.

My point was that you need a tech demo before you should worry about story -- *can* you produce a Diablo-style RPG engine? That's the biggest problem to consider, not whether or not you can be a Kilrathi. :)

yep u got a point there Loaf, but I found this engien call Exploration v5 http://www.explore-rpg.com/ that allow you to dot that, well you an make Baulder Gates stiles, or diablo Stule with minor modification, so I was impress with this and the veritech Images on the Web page, so I aks mi self "Why don't make a Wing Commander game?" but fist I really need to know if ppl will play it, if not I will make a Diablo fan game or other stuff, you know I like to make a WC fan proyect, I love WC, I have play it since the fisrt, I was making A Starcraft TC of WC but the Startrek Armada TC just... just make me fell my project will never stand a change vs. a 3d Strategyc game. and I was making a Free Space 2 TC but I never coud convert the ship to the FS engien, Anyway One day I will make a WC Fan Game is a dream i want to make true

Hmmm.....

Let's go standard:

5 marines.

All special distinctive (is this a word?) abilities.

You can train them!

Infiltrate planets! Fight in the battle of Repleetah! Meet chicks! <g>

Annndddd as the story evolves you will meet strange people and visit strange planets... etc etc etc.

But it could be nice, couldn't it? (Now I sound British! :D)

Regards,

Zim (And to win a prize: Where is my sig from?) :D

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
But Origin (or whoever) doesn't always respect what I want, thus I am happy with any new WC product, even if it's stupid and thus can provide ample opportunity to complain and discuss. :)

It would really make you happy to have a new item to compain about.:D

Back