Damn those Yankees...

Ya, I had heard that you guys were under the gun, but I wasn't aware that UNH pulled the trigger. Did that narc have anything to do with those drug busts on campus week before last?

I realize we're going way off topic. Just wanted to mention that Curt Schilling is making his first appearance tonight in a Red Sox uniform. And chances are he won't hop in a taxi and leave the ballpark after he exits the game. :cool:

my house isn't under any guns...I'm Phi Kappa THETA, Phi Kappa Sigma is on the corner of stafford, they are the ones along with ATO who got their assembly permits revoked last semester for having too many people in their houses during a party, we are the house with the volleyball court and huge stone wall around the house. We lost UNH recognition a few years ago and never want it back. It's easier to work outside the system, especially when the system is trying to do away with the greek system anyways...president hart is a bitch...

there have been a lot of busts lately although they have been keeping them quite quiet, they are trying to stop it but make sure no one knows they are stopping it...

The Schilling commericals that have been coming out lately are pretty damn funny...there was a ford one the day where he was hitchhiking from arizona with his red sox gym bag....

RedDuke check out today's TNH front page...PKS permanently ousted from greek system...president hart is trying to destroy the system...god she sux

Ya, sorry I got you guys and PKS mixed up. Yeah, prez Hart pisses me off. Nothing like coming into a University completely foreign to you and fucking with its traditions. I just about had a stroke when she tried to keep the fish from hittin' the ice at the hockey games. The riot-related stuff was pretty grossly mismanaged too. Now this...

wc3 said:
Let's go Blue Jays!
The Jays look good, but once again, they need more pitching (besides Halladay). Lilly was a good cheap aquisition, and hopefully Hentgen has a little gas left. As for position players, Vernon Wells is a superstar, no question about it. Hinske, Delgado, and Catalanotto round out a good core of hitters. Looking forward to a very competitive AL East this year, especially with the Orioles' off-season aquisitions, and the D-Rays doing a good job building a team from scratch.

4-1 Tonight for the sox...it's a hopefully going to be a good year to be a baseball fan in new england...we've got football going good for us let's see if we can win some other kind of sports championship...

Well I feel for all you redsox fans out there, even though I am a giants fan I was hoping for a cubs sox series lastyear. I was so mad to see both the marlins and the yankees go to the series. Well we have another year, and a whole 160 more chances to prove our team is the best.

back to the meaning of the post, I cant stand the yankees either!

Derwheezie said:
Well I feel for all you redsox fans out there, even though I am a giants fan

Conversly, I could say that I feel for all you Giants fans. The Giants haven't won a series since they moved to the west coast, and 2002 must have felt like 1986 did here...

Hahahahaha good point duke, we had so much hope in 2002, and in 2003, but it got crushed. Im not even going to speculate this year about the giants. Maybe all the speculation jinxed them. ohhh well.

I'm just glad the sox have someone as passionate about winning as curt...the ford commerical he did is only good because it goes something like "Where to?" "Boston, I've got an 86 year old curse to break" fucking great...

Well, I think that every player probably wants to win as badly as Schilling, but not every player likes the limelight as much as him. Schill loves attention, and there are 2 cities in the US that he knew he could get that kind of attention (and the chance at another WS). There are plenty of hard-working players on the Sox who are quiet when the media comes around; Nomar, Trot Nixon, Jason Varitek to name a few. They play as hard as anyone and know what needs to be done to win a pennant. I think Schilling is great because he likes to talk about the team and the game from a fan's point of view. Plus he gives you something to talk about at the water cooler every morning.

To win in New England you have to have a lot of heart and spirit because we are always looked at as the teams that never used to win....but as LL Cool J said it best, "Don't call it a comeback! I've been here for years!"

Back