Contribute 3D Models

BradMick said:
and also, all of 3 on screen at once...not much fun there. also, if you can't make the object look high res adequately at low res...there are certainly some problems with the modeler there.
You are basically echoing my concerns with such a high poly model ;) I tried to deflect this response with a preemptive agreement, but meh (see "pretty much a waste")
and...why the hell would someone make a 112k poly planet mesh for a game? thats a might bit excessive, and clearly someone didn't know what they were doing...
It wasn't a 114k poly sphere. It was a close-in model of cityscape with a ton of buildings etc. Was likely meant as a BG for rendering stuff, but someone requested I try importing it hehe. It didn't work to well since, meant for rendering, it didn't have the back half of buildings and streets down where one wouldn't see it from angles other than above.

My Downside is all I have is Animation Master. Now if you want a 2-D Background then I can get er done. If you're looking to simply have the Ships modeled within the BG's Im of no help.

Back