Congrats CZ- 1000+ members and STILL growing! :)

see TC, and you discouraged this thread when I started it, see what has become of my creation, whwhwhahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha :D

Originally posted by Fishbone
What a good thing. I don't have one, but my friend has!! :)
Fishbone, you don't need a webcam to see other people on webcams... unless of course you also want them to see you! ;)

BTW, didn't they use to do the E3 at Atalanta? I checked, and for some reason, it was in Los Angeles this year...

LOAF, I'll be going to DragonCon! Hopefully my car can make the 4 hour trip to Maryland... :(

Oh, right mpanty. :)
What a funny thing (normally I also know). But I was going out from a web conference, so I didn't think of it.

E3 has always been in LA... you may be thinking of Comdex or something.

I got the gummi octopods at Safeway... (and yesterday I got some army men, so look for an Iwo Jima cake in the near future).

Cake, cake, cake....:)
Why is that the dearest theme in those days? Doesn't matter what we're talking of, we always end at cake. Should I come with some recepts or maybe a new creation called Wing Commander cake? Any ideas/wishes? Please send them with E-Mail...(just to get clear with that stereotype women always like to make cake, cook etc. But my cake would be so bad nobody would like to eat it :D *g*).

I think you should get some Kilrathi action figures and the army men and make the Battle of Repleeta! :D

Your talking to the guy who bought about 10,000 army men to "re-enact" the Invasion of Normandy, along with several PT Boats and the like in the water. We're going to do it (supposedly) at a near by public beach. Goes with out saying we're torching some of the boats and adding battle damage to most of the soldiers.

Tiger's Claw of chocolate? *gg* Would be funny to see, but it can only be a model then. A flat one also, because how big do you want it to be? But that should I try if my parents aren't at home. Don't want to know how the kitchen will look like then.:)

Cakes materials are remarkably expensive... it's probably cheaper just to buy a blank cake at the grocery store than it is to make a new one.

Oh I don't know how it is the USA, but in Germany it isn't so expensive. But concerning the Tiger's Claw I thought of buying some packets of Milka chocolate, put over hot water and you can do everything with it. So...but before I'd need a good picture of it. :) But it was just a joke with the cake. Maybe I'll ever do, if I got a crazy day. Or maybe before the Europe-meeting if it'll ever take place.

American chocolate is crap compared to European! God that stuff is delicious!

*gg* I never ate chocolate made in USA.
But yep, I could eat it every day, if there wasn't my body *g*. So I don't do so often.

Back