Congrats CZ- 1000+ members and STILL growing! :)

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
just like to point out to everyone that the WC:CZ has grown to OVER 1000 members, so CELEBRATE. Not to overshadow LOAF's 5000 post thread or anything :)

I just figured that out AFTER posting this, but this thread allows EVERYONE to say it :)

(without it being "off topic")

Ehh, the Cowboy Cake is no more... I didn't even eat it... I tried giving it to The Pug... but the pug wouldn't eat it, so it's gone to a better place.

I could give some cake. I got more I could ever eat.
Oh I read about the CIC/CZ birthday. Where is it and when ( I won't be there, most propably....but I'd darely like to know)...:) Does anybody know?

Originally posted by Fishbone
I could give some cake. I got more I could ever eat.
Oh I read about the CIC/CZ birthday. Where is it and when ( I won't be there, most propably....but I'd darely like to know)...:) Does anybody know?

There's no such thing as a Chat Zone birthday. From wcnews.com's Upcoming :

CIC's Third Anniversary (August 10, 2001)
On August 10, we'll be celebrating the event in the CIC IRC channel Wingnut. On our first and second birthday, we opened new sections and handed out door prizes. You can read past logs here.

Last edited:
Aha. Thanks. It was quite dumb the question.:) August 10th??? I am most propably on holiday...but I'll find a PC. I always find one. But thanks for the clue that I could have found it by myself...*g* If I came more often to the CIC...

Ah. Thanks for the advice. But my friend will be so kind to free his PC for me.. But please no cake!!!! I tasted 6 or 7 cakes in the last week. It was terrible. Just yesterday came a neighbour: 'Happy birthday, we know we are late but we were on holiday...here's some cake for you she made today!' I thanked took it and got a little cake-crisis after the door was closed. Terrible!!!!!!
But concerning this IRC-channel. What is that concretely?
A normal chat? I never heard a about it and at the moment I am because of the critical constitution of the PC not able to test.:)

If you can't make the IRChat on the 10th, a bunch of us are getting together in person in Atlanta at the end of August... for DragonCon. All are welcome!

IRC is a realtime IRC chat thing... you can download the client at http://www.mirc.com, and there are instructions on how to get to #WingNut at the CIC. We're there all the time...

Here's the Cowboy/Indian/Octopus cake...
cake1a.jpg

cake2a.jpg

:eek: CAKE....*run away and hide*
Yeah, Atlanta would be dawned cool. But how to get there? And how to tell the parents about? I mean i became 17 some days ago, but that doesn't mean I am 18/adult then. So, I am one of the few members who won't be there. I'll be in the chat then. If it is possible. Maybe in the year 2002.I can only send the promised pic then. *g* We could also make a corresponding European meeting in Central Europe . There I could go. But to the USA? Not this year.

I would come to a meeting in Europe if we did it later in the year.

But for the thing in Atlanta we'll probably set up webcams and such so everybody can at least sort of be there:)

What a good thing. I don't have one, but my friend has!!!!!!!:)So I know when I'll lay the trip at Bavaria...
But I also thought about such a meeting at Europe. But I'd be for nextyear. There my parents ain't tell me nothing, but now they'd forbit it if I'd like to drive to the Netherlands or such. But if I am adult...
But before we should ask who'd be interested in an European meeting. Your interest I can understand, LOAF, because most of your European'sheep' you've never seen. But even the coasts to travel to Europe are pretty high aren't they? Not my thing. You should know. But I really believe we got many people whom cannot allow themselves such a travel to the USA. Like me.
Also the open question: Would there be interest for such a meeting?

Hmm, I'd be interested in a meeting in Europe, if it would be towards the end of this year, or early next year.

I'd also be interested in a meeting in Australia, but then again, there's not all that many of us here :(.

Early next year wouldn't be so good for me, but the thing with my parents I'll turn. Somehow. It would only be good if it was during any holidays. But so far aren't we at the moment. It first depends how many would come to it, then the 'where-question' and then the 'when-question'. :)

Back