Concordia's Bad Day

Durandal, if you like, feel free to edit the image to add as much wanton destruction as your Rampant A.I. personality cares to unleash on the universe, but just make sure you post it, I want to see what you do with it!

Better? :p

Attachments

• ConcordiaStruggle.jpg
    ConcordiaStruggle.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 330
Durandal, if you like, feel free to edit the image to add as much wanton destruction as your Rampant A.I. personality cares to unleash on the universe, but just make sure you post it, I want to see what you do with it!

Dundradal, but close.

And my ability to manipulate images is well zero. Just adding some constructive criticism is all. Just don't want it to look like the Connie went down without a real fight.

I wonder what it would look like as it started interacting with the atmosphere. Now THAT would be a pretty big blaze...

Great images!

oi. DAT'S GOTTA HOIT!

And if you notice, one of the turrets is a smoking wreck on the forward starboard side.

Now that I recognize the pic, you are right. That's from BSG - that was a pretty cool scene, actually.

Galactica jumped into the atmosphere of New Caprica to bypass the Basestar defense line and deliver Vipers directly into the battlezone. They then jumped back into the Basestar defense line to hold them at bay to allow the civilian fleet to jump to safety.

My favorite parts of BSG are all the ones I have not and will not ever watch. I'm such a hardcore fan, I refuse to watch the show. Ever. Try and beat that.

aww... no comments about my added explodiness to klav's picture?

It looks great. If you want some criticism, the little fire on the front-center of the superstructure looks out of place. You could try removing that, and instead putting a blast mark near the front of the ship and have some fire coming out of those pretty little windows.

Concordia fall

I really like that picture that was posted recently of the TCS Concorida destruction...brings back memories of the fan fiction Plywood Fiend and I wrote....nicely done K...

Back