Christmas is coming close and its getting cold

So true. The problem is that here in Washington, whenever it's cold enough to snow, it's also too dry to snow. Though we did have snow this sunday. Be it for five minutes, but we have to be gratefull for what we get.:)

Re: Hacked into Santa's Datbase and found the following

Originally posted by Shane
Bad
Cricket
Johann Cooper
Meson
Steampunk

Now I am insulted. I should be at least SO EVIL HE"S GOOD, but I digress. :)

Wedge and Shane, I already know that the true meaning of Chrismas is a little kid named Jesus that lived 2000 years ago. Why can't you take a joke?

wow... up in Canada where I used to live, the weather would be dry as anything, and you'd get snow and blizzards day and night.

mmm..chrissy at the beach...
i found this funny quote that goes somethign like this:
"After a trip to the beach it is hard to believe we live in a material world"
and i totally agree with that after going to the beach on monday :)

Re: Hacked into Santa's Datbase and found the following

Quarto: Damn striaght. It sucks when it's cold and there's no snow. However lots of hail denting cars almost makes up :)

Re: Re: Hacked into Santa's Datbase and found the following

[/B]
Wedge and Shane, I already know that the true meaning of Chrismas is a little kid named Jesus that lived 2000 years ago. Why can't you take a joke? [/B]

I can, and I replied with one in kind. No offense intended. You gotta admit if you killed one of the Santa clones, he likely would take you off the good list. As for the true meaning of Christmas, I like the concept of loot.

chrissy is a good chance to be nice to everybody for once...i mean when are u gonna do it then? ppl can't be nasty forever except for in the movies :}

Originally posted by StarLight
chrissy is a good chance to be nice to everybody for once...i mean when are u gonna do it then? ppl can't be nasty forever except for in the movies :}

Well, we could do it every day. Y'know, just to make the whole world a better place. But people don't seem to be able to do that.

Well, would we all rather spend our time making the world a better place or pursuing things for our own pleasure, such as playing WC2 all day long.

Now if only there was some way to combine the two

Looks like everyone here has lost it...

And it looks like Madman has hit the wrong thread. :) I think it's just that P2D can be run under Win9x, am I right?

Back