Christmas is coming close and its getting cold

Don't worry Rider, Meson and Cricket are just kidding. Santa hasn't been killed nor is he being held by some multinational company. He simply never existed :)

Hacked into Santa's Datbase and found the following

Good
Quarto
Rider
Shane
Wedge009

Bad
Cricket
Johann Cooper
Meson
Steampunk

Bad by reason of Insanity
Ziggy

:)

[Edited by Shane on 12-11-2000 at 09:50]

Christmas is a magical time of year...

Why, I remember ordering False Colors from Barnes and Noble overnight -- and it came before everybody else got it. I ended up driving home from Baltimore to home and then back with my family to pick it up so I could read it immedifately. And they went Christmas tree shopping, and I ended up reading False Colors in the cold sitting next to a bunch of x-mas trees.

I should be a Christmas special.

As a Christmas treat I've found a store on the internet that sells wc4 for £5. If anyones interested I'll post where later.

Hm, well I got my copy of P2 Deluxe on Christmas last year. Ordered it few weaks earlier and it finally arrived under the tree.:) I proceeded to play it the next day and was amazed.

Pff... all you people get is simple material stuff.. I get to visit my family after a year of being away and missing them like hell... well, not that it matters much to people, but hey, that's the best present I could ever get this year.

Originally posted by Shane
Good
Quarto
Rider
Shane
Wedge009

Why, thank you, Shane.

As for the subject header, you guys can all freeze while 'down under' we're roasting. Ha ha!

Hmm... dunno if that's a fair exchange...

Well all, for my Christmas present I'm getting out of the freezing cold USA and heading over to the succulently warm Indian subcontinent where I can thaw myself out so, just be envious you all

It must be really hot in India if USA is freezing.:)

Anyhow, I love cold weather. The only thing that pisses me off is that we never get any snow here.

Pah, cold without snow is worthless. I'd rather be roasting in Oz... which is exactly what I am doing, mwahaha! At least until saturday...

Back