Casey, Hawk, and the Kilrathi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then if you're happy about something controversial, please shut up Wedge...
Originally posted by Ghost
Is Monica Reyes the friend of Dugget , in some Chapter ??
Yes, I believe she's the friend Dugget calls for, in the search for Mulder... she has some kind of extra-sensorial ability...

Daggits are nifty. They're my favorite really pointless thing from Battlestar Galactica.

Originally posted by Ghost
Is Monica Reyes the friend of Dugget , in some Chapter ??

Yes, Reyes is an old colleague from when DOGGET was a NYC detective. She helped investigate the murder of his son, which became part of the storyline in the episode where it was revealed.

Originally posted by mpanty
Then if you're happy about something controversial, please shut up Wedge...

Yes, I believe she's the friend Dugget calls for, in the search for Mulder... she has some kind of extra-sensorial ability...

Um, dudes?... It's "Dogget" (not "Dugget")

My baby cousin kept calling my cat a "dogget."

Also, Lucy "Xena" Lawless will be seen on the X-Files, both for the season premiere and possibly other episodes later on.

And if we see the Lone Gunman again, they better include Jimmy Bond. Anyone who watched the short-lived Lone Gunman series knows who I'm talking about.

Eh... Jimmy Bond was the funniest of all! :D
Mmmhhh... I'd like to see some Eve too... :)

And yeah, Lone Gunmen was canceled because apparently, it did not have enough audience for Fox (the channel, not Mulder)... :(

Lone Gunmen was pretty good. I think that was the end of Chris Carter's contract to. After he did X-Files, the contract was for 3 series after. Millennium (first two seasons were superior to all but the first pair of X-Files seasons), Harsh Relm (POOF!) and now Lone Gunmen.

Was too bad, but it is Fox's fault. I remember catching the show, and even a new episode at 10:30 at night. I liked the theme song too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back