Casey, Hawk, and the Kilrathi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Supdon3
Ive only been around for ten months and I'm part of the old gang. (...)

That's why I put "old gang" in quotation marks. ;)

You were here when I arrived but not already a higher up and thus you belong to "my old gang" :) (like mpanty, Zor, $tormin, RFBurns, Wedge and countless others I didn't mention here but who are nonetheless members of the "old gang")

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

(...)(like mpanty, Zor, $tormin, RFBurns, Wedge and countless others I didn't mention here but who are nonetheless members of the "old gang" )

But I am sure you read that and just wanted to complain. :)

Originally posted by Supdon3
for me the conversations havent been as interesting lately. But that usually goes in phases.

Its true that it does go in phases, unfortunately. But it seems to be picking up lately. Ive been making a lot of posts as of late.

Originally posted by Meson
The same can be said about you too.
I know, I think I'm about the middle of the 'pack'. I just found it amusing for Mekt to put me in the same group as mpanty, Zor, $tormin and RFBurns, and call it the "old gang". :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
I know, I think I'm about the middle of the 'pack'. I just found it amusing for Mekt to put me in the same group as mpanty, Zor, $tormin and RFBurns, and call it the "old gang". :)

I know you have been around longer (as some others I mentioned), it's just that I remember you since my beginning. You're part of "my" old gang, which is a very personal classification not an absolute one. ;)

...online-WC-guy since '93!

I was eight years old in 1993. I didn't even know what the internet was. :)

I've been here a little over two years now. A lot of the people that posted back then are loooonnnggg gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back