Captain-Admiral Eisen

All we know is that it was a campaign in 2643 (and that William Eisen and Raul Dominguez served together during it).

I'm sorry to hear that Jason Bernard is dead. I genuinely liked him in the films I have seen him in (LICENCE TO KILL, some others) and thus was always happy to see him in the role of one of my favorite game's of the 90's in WC 3 and WC IV

I would assume that the Venice offensive was a previous failed attempt by Confed to capture/destroy the Kilrathi Vega Sector HQ in the Venice system (which was destroyed a decade later by Blair).

Bandit LOAF said:
You're probably thinking of the TCS Alcatraz... which, of course, also wasn't a battle.

There's plenty of time between now and the 2600's for there to be a battle of Alcatraz somewhere.

McGruff said:
There's plenty of time between now and the 2600's for there to be a battle of Alcatraz somewhere.

stupid.jpg

McGruff said:

There already is, it's historically portrayed in the movie The Rock.

Feel free to take your internet love affair to PM, and not stupid up a serious WC thread.

Back