Can The Drednaught Die?

Is it possible to destroy the Kilrathi drednaught if WC3 if u keep screwing up and you end up defending sol?

i have tried once but she seams to be imune to fire :)

you can kill it, you just have to pump all power into your weapons and then shoot the damn thing for an hour or two. also, might want to load up with all dumbfire's. ain't tried in in a longbow, so don't know if the 4 torps will kill it

It can be destroyed, but it takes a lot of firepower. Take the excal, slide and fire, over and over again.

Hmm... you can match speed and slide inside, but if you dont hurry up with the deathdealing the turrets seem to find some way to turn around and fire @ you while you are *inside* the ship. Not the ship ramming me, little red bolts actually coming through the wall.

How long has anyone actually played that mission... maybe it *does* end after you defeat the entire bleedin invasion force...

When you kill the Dread. more corvettes and such jump in until you loop back around to where another dreadnaught jumps in.

I got bored one day so I used the cheat code that destroys al enemy ships to see just how many there were... lets just say that I went on doing that and having more enemies jump in for over half an hour before I finally gave up.

It's like the movie Groundhog Day...... except....that the movie doesn't end.......

get INSIDE the dreadnought, there should be an entry port somewhere....

but of course, the turrets cheat and shoot you from outside.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
When you kill the Dread. more corvettes and such jump in until you loop back around to where another dreadnaught jumps in.

I

Zor is right.Its a non stop boring circle with infinitive corvettes,dreadnaughts etc...

Yep, it is a loop. I´ve played that damned mission for 2 hours with invulnerability on rookie level just to see if it has an end. And it doesn´t.

Originally posted by Darkmage
NO, another dreadnaught does NOT jump in, you can finish that mission.... you just lose the war anyway.

So in other words, YES another dreadnaught DOES jump in, and another, and another so you CAN'T finish the mission :)

C-ya

Just one dreadnought -- followed by unlimited random waves from a particular selection of possible fighter groups.

Back