Bug pray

Yeah great..

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Ok isn't it spray not "pray" and you watch Voyager don't you??? They have a hard enough time trying to take care of the alien ships in that show and most of them are living. The bigger the living object is, some times the more complex it's defences are...but I do understand you ressoning.

------------------
Kill or Be Killed!!! There Is No Try!!!

Oh my gosh.. I didn't know i miss spelled
that. WOW, that sucks..But thank you for telling me..

------------------

~Gunner~

I seemed to have been bumped back down to cadet, even though I had over a hundred posts. When I hit 120 I was a Lt again. So either the number has been raised (I'll check if knight is a Lt or not.) or they turned it back on when I posted my 120th message :)

I just checked Knigh... he has 52 posts and is currently a Cadet.

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Oh god that would suck.. PLease tell me as soon as you find out..

------------------

~Gunner~

For some reason the level was set to 500, so I fixed it back to 50. JUst a typo by someone editing the board settings, I assume.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

I'm a LT... YEAHHHH!!!

------------------

~Gunner~

Great. Now Gunner outranks me, but then again she doesn't *outrank* me.
wink.gif
Have to hold onto something.
smile.gif

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.

Last edited by a moderator:
smile.gif

------------------

~Gunner~

Attention Cadet Deadman!
smile.gif

------------------

~Gunner~

Yay, now we have a full rank system...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles."

Yeah it's great, we can form a fleet now and take over the world.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Ok now i can tell you guys are just doing this to get a higher rank, But that's ok..

------------------

~Gunner~

Yes, they're doing the same thing you have done every day since the board came back.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Guys, I really don't care if you're double posting just to get promoted, but please delete them when you make them (IIRC Kris said that it doesn't take away from your post count when you delete a post)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Yeah it doesen't, but that's kind of stupid. I mean some idiots can just write hundreds of posts and delete them just to get their rank higher. Is there some way to make it so if you delete a post is deletes from your post count?

------------------

I don't know.. But i'm sure there is some way. Or else this could be kinda weird.. WE'll all have like 10000 posts..
smile.gif

Oh my! This topic is 3 pages long!
------------------

~Gunner~

[This message has been edited by Gunner (edited January 06, 2000).]

Yeah there has to be. I could get to be a Colonel (over 600 posts) before the end of this week. Hell I could be one today.

------------------

Back