Bragging

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Back when I was in High School, there was a girl named Chris Blair. She was no Mark Hamill.

LOL! That's a coincidence! Was WC3 out by that time?

BTW, don't credit Chris Roberts with everything. It was the whole team which made WC as we know it.

Yeah. That's really funny. It would have been nice, if she had owned WC at that time....she would have been much better able to identify herself with Blair than we all ever can. :D

Originally posted by dreddnott
Humans wrote the damn game, what do you expect?!:(

I'm going to give the XWA WCTC a pro-Kilrathi stance...bwuahahahaaa...

That would actually be a good idea for a new WC game. The whole thing played from the point of view of the Kilrathi. Cool!!!

[Edited by Zor Prime on 02-26-2001 at 15:04]

I think a game where you can choose sides, Confed or Kilrathi or even the bugs. I think a new WC game should have all elements in it, all the ships to date including the classics w/upgrades etc. Make it massive multi player where you can even control a base or planet. Move around like in FPS games, manual landings and take offs, the works! Now that would be great!! :)

RFBurns

Did anyone ever play a game called battlecruiser 3000ad? If you haven't, you didn't miss much. Just a good idea for a games. It's pretty much what RFBurns just said, minus the fact that you can pick sides. Now, take that game and make it a WC game! Instant success!

Sounds like the slogan of a child's surprise here in Germany: Three things in one: Fun, game and chocolate! Choosing one side, playing as fighter pilot,navy officer, marine or whatever...and having the possiblity to choose whether you want to work on a ship or on a planet station and last but not least on which.And of course it must be a multiplayer-game.Why don't you still use Privateer, too?
I don't believe that you get all of this RFBurns. This is a little too much. I would be happy, if there would ever come a new WC...even if it was the next part of P. Better than nothing.

You can do an entire Gauntlet campaign as the Kilrathi in Wing Commander Armada... complete with Kilrathi fiction (G)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
You can do an entire Gauntlet campaign as the Kilrathi in Wing Commander Armada... complete with Kilrathi fiction (G)

Too cool! Now I have to wait for my WC Armada to arrive in the mail via eBay! Oh boy, fly for the Kilrathi!

RFBurns

the cats had some great ships, but I just noticed something, when was the wraith in WC2? I just saw that on the ships database and it made me do a double take

Hey nice sig, Napoleon. Much better the last one... Who said that, anyway? I only recognise it from Beast Wars (go CGI!): "Ours is not to reason why, but to blow this joint before we die!" :)

Beast Wars? Their nothing more then a pack of animals with more admiralble social constructs...

We're all animals, but not always with admirable social constructs.

[Edited by Meson on 03-01-2001 at 01:07]

Back