Bragging

Fenris

Spaceman
I hear quite a few people talking about how they are the best pilots around, the war would not have gone on so long if they had been flying, etc. Maybe more people should consider that just because they are good at a game, they are not necessarily good pilots. It could be I am about to get flamed for this, but I get a little annoyed by the amount of arrogance floating around here.

we all know that if it was real, half of us would be dead in a minute but in the game we eat through every enemy ship that comes near us

TC is about to go insane, everybody watch out! Napoleon, you hold TC down and I'll call for back up. :)

Just kidding!

Of course It's real! It just hasn't happened yet.

[Edited by Zor Prime on 02-22-2001 at 22:27]

Good point Zor, My last name is blair so who knows perhaps my great great great ... grand son will be named Christopher

Originally posted by Napoleon
Good point Zor, My last name is Blair so who knows, perhaps my great great great... grand son will be named Christopher

Maybe, but there are several Blairs around... :)

Back when I was in High School, there was a girl named Chris Blair. She was no Mark Hamill.

(High School was great, I played the WC:CCG a lot. :))

I lie not, I did play it! I forced my friends to play it! Then I didn't have any friends anymore! :)

Originally posted by mpanty
Yup, definitely!!

We all have our "MANIAC" deep down inside of us I guess! LOL
:D:cool:

But isn't there ONLY ONE aboard a ship, only one ???

imagine a whole carrier filled with maniacs, each with like 1000 kills and a helluvan ego, imagin how bad it would be to be a woman and be assigned to that ship

Originally posted by Napoleon
imagine a whole carrier filled with Maniacs, each with like 1000 kills and a helluvan ego, imagine how bad it would be for a woman to be assigned to that ship

They'd get bored AND frustrated... LOL :)

Nah I'm kidding, they'd never have time to get bored...

Back