Boost Your CCG Collection (November 8, 2005)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I'd have gotten the CCG. I never knew anything about it until well after they had stopped being readily available. Guess there's no recourse left for me... :(

I have plenty

A while back I went WC CCG crazy on ebay. I was trying to complete a set the hard way. I have several boxes of starter decks and boosters. Unfortunately they have all been opened and sorted through so I don't have any "mint in the box" stuff. However I am sure I could come up with a set of common and uncommon (no rare's) to pass on to someone to get them started. I could even pack them in the starter boxes (with instruction pamphlet) if so desired. If anyone is interested, let me know. I am sure we could work out something. I'm not looking to get paid for them. Just shipping costs.

Gunslinger2 said:
If anyone is interested, let me know.

I'm very interested! :) I'd love to be able to play this CCG if I can find a friend willing to try. I also wouldn't mind buying the cards from you, either.

Maybe we can discuss it through PMs? Thanks!

Darklightr said:
I'm very interested! :) I'd love to be able to play this CCG if I can find a friend willing to try. I also wouldn't mind buying the cards from you, either.

Maybe we can discuss it through PMs? Thanks!

Sure thing... Just give me a couple of days to dig them out of the moving boxes:) I just recently moved in to my new home....

PM me anytime. I am sure we can work something out.

Well, as I posted in the other CCG thread, I'm looking to swap around some cards in order to fill desired quantities. I'm actually missing a few uncommons, too (after 1-1/3 booster boxes and 14 starters).

If anyone can lend a hand, drop me a line.

J.L. Robert said:
If anyone can lend a hand, drop me a line.

Like the top post says, go ahead and send us an email or post a list of what extra cards you have and what you need.

I'm looking to get some more cards... all I have are the two starter decks I picked up back in the day.

Should I just buy the starter decks that are easy to find on ebay? I've seen a decent amount lately.

Thanks.

kingsoby1 said:
I'm looking to get some more cards... all I have are the two starter decks I picked up back in the day.

Should I just buy the starter decks that are easy to find on ebay? I've seen a decent amount lately.

It's hard to say. There have been relatively few boosters around, so the starters might be your only option. You get a lot less rares going that route though. There's three times as many in a booster box, and you'd need multiple booster boxes to get a complete set of rares.

needing ship cards

Greetings...I hope someone sees this. I'm looking for a copy of each of the elites (human and Kilrathi) one each of the excaliburs, and bloodfang. I know...the hard ones to get huh? Just wondering if it is possiable or not. I'm not registered here so pls send a email to phoenixshugenja@hotmail.com if you can help! put wing commander in the subject header! Thanks!

WTT: WC CTCG Cards

I'm in desperate need of the rare "Bloodfang" Kilrathi pilot card (in "mint," unplayed condition). I've got lots of rares I'd be willing to trade for it -- send me your want list and I'll give you 5 rares for Bloodfang. I might (need to emphasize the "might," since I haven't check in a while) even have an extra ultra-rare convention-only Admiral Tolwyn to add to the mix for negotiation. I also might have some uncommons as well if you need those instead or in additon.

Furthermore, I have some commons I'm happy to let go of for really cheap (basically not much more than the cost of the postage). However, most of the commons have been played (or at least pawed through at garage sales), so they're more for somone who wants to play than someone trying to start a collection.

Please feel free to contact me at: apm_mac@hotmail.com to discuss any of this.

--Andrew M.

I have a friend interested in completing a set. He has about 25-30 to go, and has about the same number in extra rares he can trade. Let me know and I can put you in touch with him (invisible_affection@yahoo.com)

WTT: Wing Commander CTCG Cards -- Update

Thanks to a friendly trader quite some time ago, I'm no longer in *desperate* need of the "Bloodfang" Kilrathi card. However, I still have a pretty good number of rares to trade, and I still might (still need to emphasize the "might," since I haven't checked yet) even have an extra ultra-rare convention-only Admiral Tolwyn to add to the mix for negotiation.

I also have nearly all uncommons available for trade as well if you need those instead or in additon.

Furthermore, I have some commons I'm happy to let go of for really cheap (basically not much more than the cost of the postage). However, most of the commons have been played (or at least pawed through at garage sales), so they're more for somone who wants to play than someone trying to start a collection.

Please feel free to contact me at: apm_mac@hotmail.com to discuss any of this.

I need a Summons from Kilrath. Have Bloodfang and plenty of other cards. I also have enough commons to help out someone just interested in getting into the game.

Back