Birthday Presents!

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Well... I think that we can always use women... speaking of that... are there actually any women on this site?

Yes, there are some of us women on the site LOL LOL :D

I got netsplitted and then was dragged out to a friend's house to drink half a bottle of Early Times Whiskey and play Super Smash Bros.

I take it I didn't win anything ;)

Hey.. sorry I missed the party..

I tried to get in for about 30 minutes, but Dalnet doesn't seem to like me..

Congrats on another year!

-Johnny:D

I haven't been about for ages and am late anyway, but I'd still like to say congrats to the team for making through another year - and thanks for a great site :D

Originally posted by Capn Johnny
Hey.. sorry I missed the party..

I tried to get in for about 30 minutes, but Dalnet doesn't seem to like me..

Yeah, Dalnet's being a bastard this week... it's splitting like crazy and dumping people left and right.

Yeah. I found it a little humorous that Kris told everyone to use pizza-e and then it split just a few minutes before the party began.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Yeah. I found it a little humorous that Kris told everyone to use pizza-e and then it split just a few minutes before the party began.

If everyone had actually used pizza-e, then there wouldn't have been a problem.

I'd just like to say that the CIC staff have always done a great job keeping the WCCIC as the best site for WC stuff. Happy birthday, good job, keep it up and may a new WC game grace our lives sometime soon :D

Cheers! :)

Happy Birthday from me too! :)

Many thanks and congrats for the birthday updates to the CIC, especially to LOAF for the new map section and for the (finally) completed guides for WC2. :)

Back