Birthday Presents!

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
We just finished birthday present and door prize inventory today and things look good. Just wondering, in our last couple days of prep, was there anything outside the most obvious that people wanted for the birthday that we could reasonably put together?

Originally posted by ChrisReid
...Just wondering, in our last couple days of prep, was there anything outside the most obvious that people wanted for the birthday that we could reasonably put together?

Free copies of WC:KS fer everyone what wants 'em!.
YAY! HooWah!.....

...or, was that too "obvious"?...

I think the most obvious present would be a new Wing Commander game.

Now I've gone and ruined it for all those people who're too dim to figure it out. :(

I'm pretty sure we're not giving out movie props or $300 computer games.

(Okay, we *are* giving out movie props... but... not ones we don't have...).

Haha, well I don't know about $300 computer games, LOAF, but whatever people would like you to believe, the highest rprice I've seen a wing commander game at on eBay.com is about $27 :D

Originally posted by FullBurst41
Haha, well I don't know about $300 computer games, LOAF, but whatever people would like you to believe, the highest rprice I've seen a wing commander game at on eBay.com is about $27 :D

Kilrathi Saga regularly goes that high.

Holy macaroni... well in a way I'm not that surprised, simply because they're much harder to find, the copies of Kilrathi Saga I mean. I think last time I checked on eBay there was only one, and back when I checked it was priced higher than the rest. However I saw a package of Wing Commander Prophecy and GP500 for only 4 euros, whichis about the same in US dollars (a little more right now I believe). Too bad it was probably in German... (damn my language skills)

True, but unfortunately I have recently bought a car which I am fixing up and my funds are even lower than they usually are... so I am sunk outta luck. Due to this fact and the fact that my funds generally go toward dating above computer games 9 times out of 10 then there is maybe a chance in a million that I will ever own the Kilrathi Saga unless by some chance I download it or something... *sigh* Ohhh the woes of a real life college student... games... car... women... or schooling...

300 dollars?!

is that US?? gee if so I could fetch myself 600 AUS!

and to think I only payed 49.95 AUS which is basically half the price of a full comp game... and its now worth 600...

Oh I'll charish my copy for the rest of my life!

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Ohhh the woes of a real life college student... games... car... women... or schooling...

What's the problem? I've got more of all of the above than there are hours in the day to handle and more..

Back