Better Character For Mark Dacascos

I don't usually read fan fiction because they are, by nature, not 'reality' as we know it. But nevertheless, this one was actually quite interesting, especially when you accept that the combining of two universes such as these would never 'officially' happen. A decent read for any SW/WC fan.

Who said it was 'vs'. It was an interesting combination of two fine universes. I did not say that they were 'better' or 'worse' than any others...

Well... I think they did go overboard with the number of ships that Confed actually had... and seemingly blowing up a large proportion of it.

Plus they had to dump the Eclipse in Australia. Really! I mean, it's not that I favour Melbourne ahead of Sydney :))), but if they really wanted to do that, they should crash it into Tasmania. :D

Well, fair's fair. The Northern Hemisphere cities got the living daylights blasted out of them in Fleet Action, while we Antipodeans got off pretty lucky. :)

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by KrisV
Anything cross-universe tends to get ugly sooner or later...
You mean like Bat Man vs Alien.? :D

And that SW/WC crossover was, yes, interesting (I did not finish to look at all) but nevertheless also not always very fitting.

Originally posted by Raptor
Well, fair's fair. The northern hemisphere cities got the living daylights blasted out of them in Fleet Action.

Nonsense, you probably only heard about those cities cos no one bothered to write about the southern hemisphere. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
Plus they had to dump the Eclipse in Australia. Really! I mean, it's not that I favour Melbourne ahead of Sydney :))), but if they really wanted to do that, they should crash it into Tasmania. :D

Good luck trying to hit it ! Thats one of the reasons we Taswegians are pretty safe in any sort of conflict (galactic or otherwise) ... no-one can even find us !

I think the last person that wanted to conquer Tasmania ended up in Africa somewere:

Alexander the great: "Tasmania you dolt! TASMANIA, not Tanzania !!"
Navigator: "Oops, sorry boss."

I knew you'd pipe up sooner or later about that! :) But I thought you were a Tasmanian, not a Taswegian!

Yes Napoleon, I do know that Brandon Lee played Eric Draven in the movie but if you watch The Crow: Stairway To Heaven, you'll see that Lee's character is played by our own Mark Dacascos. I apologize for not making my question more clearer.

[Edited by Craze on 03-19-2001 at 21:03]

Originally posted by bw_dave

Good luck trying to hit it ! Thats one of the reasons we Taswegians are pretty safe in any sort of conflict (galactic or otherwise) ... no-one can even find us !

Oh, I don't know....all those convicts that were shipped to Australia seemed to find Tasmania easily enough. :D

Best, Raptor

Back