Better Character For Mark Dacascos

Craze

Spaceman
Just a little question, what character played by Mark Dacascos do you people like more, Troy Carter (Catscratch) or Eric Draven (The Crow)? I personally liked him more as the Crow, Catscratch just seemed to annoy me in WCIV. I was just wondering which character you people like more. Later.

I think he's *supposed* to come off as annoying in WCIV -- his ability to do so (when he's not all-around annoying) is a testiment to his acting ability (G)

The Crow?! I think I've seen that a couple of times on FOX8. I didn't know that was Catscratch! Guess you learn something new everyday...

Also saw Pliers as a sheriff in some weird movie with Walter Matthau and some swearing old fogey...

Personally I happend to think that Catscratch would have been a good person to have instead of Casey. He could have been like a Captain so like Blair in WCII. But hey thats just me.

BTW: The original crow was played by Brandon Lee, Bruce lee's son. Brandon died in an accident filming the final scene

That's quite interesting. Casey and Catscratch both had the innocence, but Catscratch was... I don't know, better somehow. But I think they wanted to have some tie-in with the original WC, hence "Iceman's son" and all that.

My understanding is that having Catscratch be the main character was one of the original plans for Prophecy -- but it became impossible as the actor would have been too expensive.

Namely, I remember him from Shogun and Sliders...

OH, and also scheduled for Lord of the Rings, the upcoming movie!! :D:D

Pliers

Pliers has been kicking around for a long long time. As a real WC fan, he also had a non-speaking role as a jeep driver in "Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas"...he's also popped up in all sorts of things. I'm tryin to think of other obscure WC appearances...I know Ginger Lynn Allen was on NYPD Blue once as a hooker and that "Flash" was in American Psycho, which was TERRIBLE...

Mark Hammill was in Star Wars....:D
(its a good thing that we did not see this....
Thrakhath - Blair I am your father..
Blair - No, it can be...
Thrakhath - join me and together we shall rule the universe.
Blair - Tolwyn...why did you not tell me...)

LOL Dragon!! :D

Mmmhhhh...

Maybe Thrakhath's a bit too furry to be Blair's father, don't you think?

(and someone will come up after me and post: "Oh yeah, JUST THAT!!!" ;))

Back