Best WC Spacecraft?

Did you notice that the Dragon is the largest/longest non-capital ship in the Wing Commander Universe. It's actually 2 meters longer then the Longbow. It's even bigger than the Devestator. That anti matter/antimatter engine must be one big beast! In the game the dragon appears to be pretty small however. Also notice that it has 500 shields and 300 armor. That is the same as the heavy bombers like the Longbow have.

Fenris Ulven said:
as long its not heavy bombers like longbow...

Are you kidding? Those are the most challenging missions! They're the best test and/or builder of real skills. I urge you to reconsider.

The Fly said:
Did you notice that the Dragon is the largest/longest non-capital ship in the Wing Commander Universe.
You're forgetting Privateer ships. And even if you're only considering fighters, the Centurion (which I concede is more of a heavily armed light transport like the Millennium Falcon than a pure fighter) is 80 metres long (whole thread).

or a powerplant overload when you fire the PTC, like say the one that caused the Confederation to explode....

BTW, Why did LOAF say the Centurion is 80m long? I haven't found an explanation. We see the Centurion near the ship seller and it does not look like being 80m long.

WC games aren't exactly known for really good size scaling, or distance scaling. Or being entirely consistent with some things from one game to the next.

Sure, but not only it doesn't make sense when you consider the shape of the craft, but also I was talking about the ship seller, it is not ingame...

Back