Best WC Spacecraft?

The Fly

Spaceman
What's the best Wing Commander spacecraft?

I think it's the Dragon. It's even better then the vampire. Nothing beats it's unlimited afterburners and unlimited cloak. Not to mention the fission guns. They must be the most powerfull beam weapon available in the Wing Commander universe. Autoaim and heavy armor and shields. Oh and last but not certainly not least: Flash pack. One of these little thingies takes out every spacestation or ship it attaches itself to.

What do you think?

I started this same thread myself about a week ago. Yeah, I would have to say that the Dragon is my favorite WC spacecraft. The independent power plant, unlimited afterburners and cloak were great. The flashpack was not necessarily exclusive to the Dragon though. The Black Lance was simply fitting them on their best ships. I am sure any fighter with a torpedo hardpoint could carry one. As far as the internal guns go, I pretty much exclusively use tachyons. I cloak, sneak up, decloak, and waste someone with two or three short bursts. I would say that a distant second fave of mine would be the Vampire from Prophecy. Those rotating engines were so cool, and at a top speed of 1500 kps with afterburners engaged, you were practically unstoppable.

Douglas

This is the 27th time someone starts this thread... *yawn*
It does NOT get better every time. <sigh> :rolleyes:

All bow to the mighty Dragon!!! :D

Nah for real; I didn't know, I just reasently started posting on these forums.

Dude totally!

I'm all for that space suit guy! I'm also for the same exact threads that are just worded a little differently but essentially the same topic.

Christ, do you know how funny I thought it was to see that spacesuit guy shooting at me for the first time? It's like he wants to be a mercenary for hire so bad but he has no ship. That's just too funny.

You can hackzor a save file and fly the space suit laser guy. It's one sweet ride, I tell you what. :)

holy shit how many of this things can pop up in a few hours period....

god damn sons....

Lunitari said:
The independent power plant

IIRC Pliers said it wasnt an independant power plant. Its the same one the cap ships use, matter/antimatter. I'll find the quote later, Im busy now.

Damn you people!

Do you have to start a new fav ship thread every week, we have three on the current board already, post to them dammit. This is very annoying

Back