Best movie quote

Huh? To me, that made no sense. Where did you pull that from? Sounds more like something Han says about the Falcon.

The worst line in the history of Wing Commander is, of course, "That wasn't hot-dogging, Maniac... that was the move of a true master."

Hmm, if it was from the movie, I'm sure it'd still make more sense than that.

And what do you have against the hot-dogging speech?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The worst line in the history of Wing Commander is, of course, "That wasn't hot-dogging, Maniac... that was the move of a true master."

Ugh. That line was terrible.

I also really dislike the arguement between Zero and Dallas at the beginning of Prophecy. "Putting all their eggs in one basket..." and Zero, probably the worst actor in WC, makes dumb hand gestures to attempt to emphasize his bad lines.

Originally posted by LeHah
I also really dislike the arguement between Zero and Dallas at the beginning of Prophecy. "Putting all their eggs in one basket..." and Zero, probably the worst actor in WC, makes dumb hand gestures to attempt to emphasize his bad lines.
That didn't really stand out too badly in my mind. I actually didn't like the bit where Maestro told Dallas not to get his panties in a bind, and that being shot at was part of the deal, etc. He put way too much effort into those lines, a more relaxed presentation would have hit much harder, IMHO.

Back