best captain

Vin Diesel would make a good marine kinda guy. Don't think he'd be a very good captain though. He could also play the role of Grayson Burrows if they were do something with Privateer...I think.

well,

Sorry to cut this off so soon! :(

I thank you guys for your inpu here's who I picked

1. Micheal Ironside
2. Rutger Hauer

Originally posted by Dralthi5

Oh, and I read that Bakula was trying to get the producers to cast Dean Stockwell in a guest role on Enterprise. So, Al may pop up, so to speak. :)

in the final episode of Quantum Leap "al" (god or whoever was leaping sam) said that hard leaps were ahead so why not claim that captain archer is Sam Becket and have it be that he was leaped ahead of his lifetime and now is playing Capt. Archer and has a little friend that nobody sees named al

Originally posted by Napoleon

in the final episode of Quantum Leap "al" (god or whoever was leaping sam) said that hard leaps were ahead so why not claim that captain archer is Sam Becket and have it be that he was leaped ahead of his lifetime and now is playing Capt. Archer and has a little friend that nobody sees named al

Good idea!. ME LIKE!!!

Oh, and I never thought of Denis Leary--that's a thought. Only thing is, I don't see him as a military type (being able to toe the line and all...). Totally outta character for the types of roles I've seen him in. Still, I'd like 2C it!

One more suggestion: "Captain Mulder" (heheheheh),

...and a serious one also: The bald guy who plays Admiral Chegwidden (who thought up that name?) in "JAG" :cool:

Originally posted by Preacher

One more suggestion: "Captain Mulder" (heheheheh),

Heh, only one problem...Mulder would be too busy salivating from seeing all these aliens around!

Back