Beer...

Originally posted by Zarathustra
Gold is a mere material resource, Beer however, that is spiritual

Agreed. Having beer to do anything at all with the government is against separation of church and state!

Gold is a mere material resource, Beer however, that is spiritual

Good beer, yes. Not Busch or Schlitz or Miester Brau.

LeHah is correct, my statement only applies to good beer, such as Guiness, Harp and Murphy's of course, and a good wheat beer. If you are from Kansas City, check our Boulavard wheat, the finest wheat beer in the land. If not, try your best to find one as good.

Harpoon's UFO (UnFiltered Offering) is a damned fine wheat beer.

Oh' it's beer, beer, beer,

That makes me wanna cheer!

In the halls,

Of Nimitz High!

Oh, it's beer, beer, beer,

That makes me wanna cheer,

In the halls of Nimitz High!

Oh, it's wine, wine, wine,

That makes me feel so fine!

In the halls,

Of Nimitz High!

etc. etc.

LeHah is correct, my statement only applies to good beer, such as Guiness, Harp and Murphy's of course, and a good wheat beer. If you are from Kansas City, check our Boulavard wheat, the finest wheat beer in the land. If not, try your best to find one as good.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Guinessssssssssssss...............

Oh, it's whiskey, whiskey, whiskey,

That makes me feel so frisky!

etc. etc..

Hell yeah! I'm from a little farther south (Fayetteville, AR) but a little B-wheat is the only way to go! :)

C-ya

I currently have 5 pints of Bass and me and fee like I can take on a Cat destroyer squadron!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Guinessssssssssssss...............

I'm told guiness tastes better in Ireland. It tastes like the dredged remains of a pond in my local.

Hehe, it blew my mind when I found a pub in my town that sells Budweiser on tap after 2 years of buying cola-sixed bottles. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet sweet Bud.

BTW Peeling labels off bud bottles is a sure sign of sexual frustration. Be sure to look out for it in any bar ;)

guiness is only good served at room temp.
i know what u are thinking, warm beer?
but that is how it is supposed to be served.
or u can drink it cold with a shot of a sweet liquor to even out the flavor, and add a little kick.

Guiness kegs in America and UK are different. We use CO2 and they use N20. The taste is very different, and the UK is much perfered.

Oh, it's cold roast duck,

That makes me want a sandwich,

In the halls

Of Nimitz High..

Originally posted by Happy
If beer were a natural resource, would it be worth more than gold?

No. I don't like beer much. I just drink it with groups because everyone else does. I prefer hard liquor such as Jack Daniels.

-Concordia

Back