Announcing a new CIC utility for fan projects

The Terran Confederation is under attack! The Nephiliums are back and they have an amazing new ship! Only the crew of the KIS Freedom can save the universe! Luckily, you'll have the help of colored lighting! The mod will use the insulting Freespace 2 engine!

WTF is a Nephilium?

The Terran Confederation is under attack! The Steltek are back and they have an evil clone of Blair! Only the crew of the KIS Intrepid can save the universe! Luckily, you'll have the help of fighters we've seen before! The mod will use the amazing Vision engine!

I am Blaircutus of Steltek?

The Gemini Sector is under attack! The Kilrathi are back and they have an amazing technology! Only the crew of the BWS Concordia can save the universe! Luckily, you'll have the help of colored lighting! The mod will use the lackluster FreeLancer engine!

Most Excellent.

What is coloured lightning anyways?

I think that if anyone considers this generator rude would potentially be because it lists a specific person from the community. There's no need to single a person out...should have just grabbed a forum member at random as well. That would have been much better. It also appears to always use the same two or three ship name...should randomize that as well. Still, pretty funny.

Maj.Striker said:
I think that if anyone considers this generator rude would potentially be because it lists a specific person from the community. There's no need to single a person out...should have just grabbed a forum member at random as well. That would have been much better.
But it's so much fun when it comes up with a real project.

It also appears to always use the same two or three ship name...should randomize that as well.
One of five ships is randomly selected.

Maj.Striker said:
I think that if anyone considers this generator rude would potentially be because it lists a specific person from the community. There's no need to single a person out...should have just grabbed a forum member at random as well. That would have been much better.

It would not have been better. I can't believe people are talking about this. The names in there were chosen for a reason. I would consider it an honor. If we put random names in there, we might as well have the title picked at random from words in the dictionary. If anyone in there is offended, they can go to hell.

Luigi30 said:
WTF is a Nephilium?

You'll have to ask all the people who butched the name.

LeHah said:
This is easily the best random generator since the Random LeHah Livejournal Entry Generator. Where'd that go, LOAF?

Ghost Rider
I'm so pissed because God is great and no one likes Ghost Rider. And this all makes it clear to me that I am a horrible fucker because my ex girlfriend bought me a copy of Twin Peaks.
The soundtrack for The Abyss is so fucking awesome. It totally gets the trumpet section on the head and the C-minor chords are so perfect.

Anyway, I'm really hoping to "get closer" to ashleyvictoria. I really need to have a relationship. Call me, girl!

Wow!

Back