And now : Your "favourite"-MALE in the WC-Universe!

Blair was pretty awesome... BUT

I'd have to go with Jason "Bear" Bondarvesky (sp?). I think that he was an awesome character and really moved the stories along in END RUN and in FLEET ACTION.

I guess I always like Hobbes, especially given his tragic story. Paladin also stood up for you in WC2.

Hunter was pretty cool to hang around with in WC1, he always cheered me up. Shotglass was pretty friendly too. I respected Iceman, but he was a little cold and distant (keeping with his callsign, I guess), at least in the Vega campaign. He seemed to warm up in the secret missions - seeing him happy to find his daughter was rescued was nice.

I guess the non-FMV characters somehow have more depth to them, since there's more time devoted to them than expensive FMV time. There's also several more of them.

Jazz fans ???? Ooooooooooo yes we have the biggest here.Phillip Tanaka looooooooooves Jazz soooooo much:cool:

Since it's obvious that Blair was the best, I'm one to always go with my 2nd choice (in these subjects). And my fav. wingman was always Hobbes, before his programming kicked in. (Damn Kilrathi trickery!)

Originally posted by Skyfire
Since it's obvious that Blair was the best...
Not really. Since he's the player's character for four of the games, they couldn't give him all that much of a personality, lest the player be unable to relate to him.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Not really. Since he's the player's character for four of the games, they couldn't give him all that much of a personality, lest the player be unable to relate to him.

Yeah... even tho in Prophecy they built up his character more... since he was no longer the main character... But im still sticking with Maniac :D

Originally posted by Delance
BTW, who do you think Montanha and his friend would give porrada? Casey, Blair, Catscratch or Maniac?

Casey would be pounded for having 3 *catchable* women around him in WCP and not doing anything. They would doubt his masculinity. :p

Hey, they aren't nomékoP. :(

And why making moves on any females in the area a 'requirement' of being 'masculine'?

Delance and I are talking about a Brazilian comedy show (which airs tonight, BTW). Basically, that specific joke is about two characters, Massaranduba and Montanha, brainless sentimental jiu-jitsu fighters, who beat up everyone who "doubts their masculinity". You have to see the show to get the joke.

Originally posted by Wedge009

Nah, see, that just means that you have to see him as having your personality...and since I kick ass, I know he's great. Ha!

Originally posted by Skyfire
Nah, see, that just means that you have to see him as having your personality...and since I kick ass, I know he's great. Ha!

yeah... you can look at it that way too i guess....

Back