And now : Your "favourite"-MALE in the WC-Universe!

Valkyrie

Spaceman
Guten Abend Leute!!

after the " Favourite Female Character Vote" by Bavarian I thought about thread about your Favourite MALE Characters! I think they are also very important and niceeeee ^^

And for the males here: Simply vote for the character you like the most, or with which you sympatize the most! Vote for the character who´s your idol. Which style you like, style of behaviour etc.

For example: ICeman, Maniac, Vagabond, Tolwyn, Seether, Catscratch. etc.

my favourite is "Casey", he´s so nice and he´s so cool and he looks sweet! ^^

I´ll just pass on that "nice guy" vote and leave it for the ladies.

I can vote on the coolest, though: Iceman. Like we say here in Brazil, he´s "sympathic" (Delance will get that one) :D

Hands down, Iceman is the coolest ( no pun intended ).

But, my favorite...I'd have to say Vagabond. I like his style.

I don't know about the whole " sweet " thing, so I'll hold off on that. Don't need the wife giving me funny looks.

Originally posted by Valkyrie
my favourite is "Casey", he´s so nice and he´s so cool and he looks sweet! ^^

But Casey ain't very macho. That's Dekker and Hawk.

Let's put it like this: the "coolest" is Blair, because of that wise sage stuff on every other cutscene, and the hidden debating skills he showed off against Tolwyn.

Originally posted by Starkey
...I can vote on the coolest, though: Iceman. Like we say here in Brazil, he´s "sympathic" (Delance will get that one) :D
Yo comprendo tambien: esta "simpatico", no?...

As for my fave, I guess I'd hafta say Hunter for now (as he was in the books; not real well sketched out in the games)

Originally posted by Preacher
Yo comprendo tambien: esta "simpatico", no?...

Yeah, but I actually meant to quote a famous Brazilian comedy show. One of the guys plays a *sentimental macho* jiu-jitsu fighter, which writes a diary. He always starts his weekly story saying:

"Sympathic diary - because ´dear´ is too gayish"

Originally posted by Ghost
Better sympathic than parasymapthic,right?...right?

That made me very sad.

my fav? toss up btwn Iceman, cause he's the original badass, and Dekker, cause he kicks maniac's ass!!!!!

A few... and im going to be called a "Heathen" for my first one

Maniac
Dekker
Hunter
Iceman
Zero
Meastro (i unno why, i mean hes a crappy wingman... but good guy)

Originally posted by Lynx
Hawk was cool. In WC4, not as the freaky killer he was in WCP.

Yeah i didn't really care for the way hawk seemed to always be so facinated with his knife in WCP. I liked his character better in WC4, he still hated the Kilrathi, but he didn't seem psychotic. I also liked his verbal sparing with Panther and some of the other characters.

Originally posted by Starkey
I can vote on the coolest, though: Iceman. Like we say here in Brazil, he´s "sympathic" (Delance will get that one) :D

Yeah. Querido é coisa de boiola.

BTW, who do you think Montanha and his friend would give porrada? Casey, Blair, Catscratch or Maniac?

Why, ME, of course.:D You know, the player? My favorite wing critter is Vagabond.

:eek: My mind just went blank!:eek: I can't remember the name of my 2nd fav wing critter from WC4!

PRIMATE! Dang. Anyways, I like him 'cause he was "in" WC3, and you actually got to fly a couple of missions with him.

In WC3 and 4, I always took Vagabond whenever I could. Then Primate, and then Catscratch.

I thought Hobbes was the best the first time I played WC3, but we all know what happened then.:mad:

Well, Maniac certainly was unique....

I think I liked Colonel Halycon the most, he seemed like a fairly decent commanding officer
oh, and Shotglass, He was a cool barman with his stories and knowledge :)

Back