all is lost...

Twister

Spaceman
all the fanfic! everything! it's gone! no back up!

i didn't make a back up becoase it was on this site, and now its gone
frown.gif

and all those great stories...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note here, you can currently delete your post by clicking the edit post button, so if you double post...get rid of it.

------------------
Barrie "Cpl Hades" Almond
balmond@wcnews.com

and it works too!
wink.gif

------------------
"Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wing Commander"

Most of the stories are available on various FanFic sites... look around ou might find what you want

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I'm with Twister on this one.. Some stories here were not backed up.. and are not reprinted anywhere.. now I know I have some of the old stuff copied.. but I'm not sure who it is.. so it may be some of yours Twister.. the bad thing is.. I only backed up a few.. and hadn't backed any up in about 3 or 4 months.. well I will get back to you what all I have.. take care..

BTW
Geist aka DogSoldier

yeah, i have Vondoom's storie, but that one is on his site.LUCKLY!!! (THAT"S THE BEST DAMN THING I"VE READ IN YEARS! THAT THING SHOULD BECOME A movie AND A book!)

i have Quarto's storie...well what he posted (also very Very VERY good!)

and AlphaKiller's story (complete!)

but not my WC:STRIKE CHATER1
it's was a small storie, but i didn't leave a backup becouse i thought it was stored "safely" on this site
frown.gif

------------------

Nothing was ever stored 'safely' on this site, it always deleted posts automatically after 6 months to a year (G)

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

well great! the last thing i can remember is that that broudsword came to the resceu
smile.gif

------------------

Then getting destroyed.
smile.gif

Unfortunatally PC has has come across major setbacks. My hardrive crashed on me and everything (about twenty pages) was lost.
frown.gif
Not to worry though, I will started rewriting it soon enough for those of you who care.

For those of you who are seriose about writing I know a guy who is looking for a writing partner on a fanfic in an alternate WC timeline. If your interested just say so and I'll send you what he has written so far. I can't really help his out since I tend to write in sperts when the mood stikes me and don't really have the time.

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.

Damn, my story (the german version). I want proceed it, and now it is gone, damn shit. Is there anyone who backed it up(maybe there was an idealistic man out there!

------------------
When you must ejected, then you know that you have met the Joker

*shrugs*
Before you know it, everything will be just fine.

Oh and remember, try not to put TOO much Technical Information in your story. If you are, a good tip is to space it out to flow with the story.

Placing too much technical information will mislead, confuse, and utterly frustrate the reader who wants a good fanfic
wink.gif

------------------
"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

Back