all is lost...

Twister

Spaceman
all the fanfic! everything! it's gone! no back up!

i didn't make a back up becoase it was on this site, and now its gone
frown.gif

and all those great stories...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cpl Hades

Mr. Kat
Just a quick note here, you can currently delete your post by clicking the edit post button, so if you double post...get rid of it.

------------------
Barrie "Cpl Hades" Almond
balmond@wcnews.com

Twister

Spaceman
and it works too!
wink.gif

------------------
"Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wing Commander"

TC

SubCrid
Most of the stories are available on various FanFic sites... look around ou might find what you want

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Geist

Spaceman
I'm with Twister on this one.. Some stories here were not backed up.. and are not reprinted anywhere.. now I know I have some of the old stuff copied.. but I'm not sure who it is.. so it may be some of yours Twister.. the bad thing is.. I only backed up a few.. and hadn't backed any up in about 3 or 4 months.. well I will get back to you what all I have.. take care..

BTW
Geist aka DogSoldier

Twister

Spaceman
yeah, i have Vondoom's storie, but that one is on his site.LUCKLY!!! (THAT"S THE BEST DAMN THING I"VE READ IN YEARS! THAT THING SHOULD BECOME A movie AND A book!)

i have Quarto's storie...well what he posted (also very Very VERY good!)

and AlphaKiller's story (complete!)

but not my WC:STRIKE CHATER1
it's was a small storie, but i didn't leave a backup becouse i thought it was stored "safely" on this site
frown.gif

------------------

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Nothing was ever stored 'safely' on this site, it always deleted posts automatically after 6 months to a year (G)

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Twister

Spaceman
well great! the last thing i can remember is that that broudsword came to the resceu
smile.gif

------------------

Deadman

Spaceman
Then getting destroyed.
smile.gif

Unfortunatally PC has has come across major setbacks. My hardrive crashed on me and everything (about twenty pages) was lost.
frown.gif
Not to worry though, I will started rewriting it soon enough for those of you who care.

For those of you who are seriose about writing I know a guy who is looking for a writing partner on a fanfic in an alternate WC timeline. If your interested just say so and I'll send you what he has written so far. I can't really help his out since I tend to write in sperts when the mood stikes me and don't really have the time.

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.

Joker

Spaceman
Damn, my story (the german version). I want proceed it, and now it is gone, damn shit. Is there anyone who backed it up(maybe there was an idealistic man out there!

------------------
When you must ejected, then you know that you have met the Joker

Metras

Spaceman
*shrugs*
Before you know it, everything will be just fine.

Oh and remember, try not to put TOO much Technical Information in your story. If you are, a good tip is to space it out to flow with the story.

Placing too much technical information will mislead, confuse, and utterly frustrate the reader who wants a good fanfic
wink.gif

------------------
"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "