A thought on the Rachel Flint debate

Paddybhoy said:
Anybody Blair choses is an improvement on the whole incest thing he had with Leia:D

Luke didn't know Leia was his Sister at the time, and it was Leia who kissed him (to make Han jealous)

Lunitari said:
You can't get too worked up about anything that anyone says here in the forums, unless it is an admin getting on you, which rarely happens.

I was banned for being rude to Psych once. I didnt think it was funny back then, but now i do. :) I was acting like a total assclown at the time. :eek:

Well, in a place such at this, with such a dichotomy of personalities, crap is bound to happen. I tend to say just about whatever is on my mind, although I do make a real conscious effort not to offend anyone. Back in the old days of alt.games.wing-commander, I was flamed a few times for something I said.

I never fancied Rachel, I did fancy Flint but if I was Blair I'd still be grieving. Lets face it, Blair's life sucks. He loses pretty much every friend he ever had to the war, and the love of his life.

By WCIV all he has left is MANIAC!

There are few really unique, inspired moments in gaming... The first time I found out you could fly that mission drunk was one of them!

I hate this thread more than Harlan Ellison hates the internet.

AD said:
There are few really unique, inspired moments in gaming... The first time I found out you could fly that mission drunk was one of them!

I've flown most of the missions drunk, but flying the drunk mission drunk is the best.

Shipgate said:
Sosa's rubbish. And why if you were to choose Rachel or Flint would you make your choice right in front of the other? Why couldn't you just wait till one of them was gone. And just keep dating one behind the other's back until the war is over then you're home free. It's so unbearable for me to watch what happens when you pick either that I just avoid the scene altogether.

Rachel's bad rubbish.

I can't argue with any of it :D

Nicely put, Whoopass, could've said it better myself.
Do you think that there was something might going between Commander Drake and Commordore Blair in Prophecy???

I hate this thread more than Harlan Ellison hates the internet.

I'm not sure any of Harlan Ellison's "hates" are much more than generic attention-seeking acts. (Although, yeah, this is an awful thread.)

always choose flint, much more interesting charachter than rachel. Reachel is a lusy charachter,

I'm not really sure what that means - neither are particularly deep *characters*. (Rachel getting over her dead ex, versus Flint loving her dad.)

Picked Flint the first time. Seemed like a more complete person.

If Angel wasn't around in WC2 I'll bet Blair would have checked off a lifetime list with Sparks. She probably died in the TCS Concordia crash, sad really.

Back