A new game idea

This is one of the funniest threads I have ever seen on the CIC. Stunner, I think the point that everyone is trying to make is that, while powerful ships are cool and all, the uber-mega-super-dooper-multi-universe beast which you have created is the sort of thing that causes mainstream groups to make fun of SF fandom. I mean, what's the point of the whole design, just cobbling together bits and pieces from various SF universes? What does that do for anyone? And how do you seriously believe that that makes a logical entity for use in a WC story line? And out of curiousity, what is the story that accompanies this thing? Also, could you try using punctuation in your posts, as they are a little difficult to decipher?

Sorry it took me so long to even reply but problme occured. I will post the entire storyline dor the original ship, the toned down one tomarrow (if all goes)To address Crusader 11,(see I even said his name this time.) well it does alot such as finally destroying the nephilem's main fleet. As for the rest of what you said well just read the story line and my two new ones and you'll know. P.S. I do use puncuation. The new name for the game would be Wc Judgement day. Also what about my idea for just a shadow enhanced BWS Intrepid???

Well guess what the storyline file is corrupt. But since it was my idea I know it by heart so If anyone REALLLY wants to know the storyline for either the first supped up behemoth, the little advanced behemoth or the shadow enhanced Inrepid then say so otherwise you'll never know!!!!

Is that really so tragic?
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back