A Flash Tribute to Wing Commander...

Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I am also a Wing Commander fan. I've WC1 all the
way to Prophecy but sadly didn't get a chance to play Armada, Privateer and Priv

In my flash animation assignment, I was required to do a short movie of a 10
second animation. Instead of doing just a simple animation doing the bare
minimum, I wanted to do more. I wanted to a movie. About WING COMMANDER!
But it was alot of work trying to draw and animate flight choreography. I just
did what Chris Roberts did: do different view perspectives and change them to
make a movement.

So here it is:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13837861/

I hope you like it. Oh and please be patient with the intro text. I know I know,
just bear it.

Hey, that's really neat.

The WC3 music is by George Oldziey, but he's not the Fatman. You're thinking of George Sanger. I don't know if that's something you can/want to correct before we report on this.

While most Flash toons are pretty silly looking, I still couldn't tell whether you were trying to make this seem serious or funny. I laughed when I saw Paladin though. Good work, guy.

You're a man of many talents, Shipgate. Diplomacy and the english language are not on that list though.

I love the Wing1/2 vibe. Not enough of that out there.

(I know that might seem hard to swallow with Standoff and all, but still).

That was pretty cool. Just seems a bit cheesy having your name on nearly everything in the credits though, Mike. ;)

Very good, I thought that was funny. The thing I immediately thought was that it looked like WC would have if it was developed in the Soviet Union Circa 1985.

By the way,

Who is that Michael Nguyen chap, he pops up a lot

climber said:
Very good, I thought that was funny. The thing I immediately thought was that it looked like WC would have if it was developed in the Soviet Union Circa 1985.

By the way,

Who is that Michael Nguyen chap, he pops up a lot

You were drunk when you posted this.

The 100,000,000 or so Nguyen's, the 300,000,000 or so Michael's, and the 50,000,000 or so Michael Nguyen's in the world thank you :). As do us 50 or so Wing Commander fans :D

Did Paladin eject or not?
Was the campain completed succesfully?
What did the chef tech say to the pilot when he landed?

C'mon man, don't leave me hanging like this! I was really into it!
It might be a little crude but by God it's good WC drama.

Back