2000th member

O.K., here's a question for the admin types, If someone isn't using their callsign, or are banned, how could we get the callsign if we wanted it?

But wouldn't that create a paradox of some sort? Time travel always creates them weird paradoxes...

Originally posted by Quarto
But wouldn't that create a paradox of some sort? Time travel always creates them weird paradoxes...

Nah, maybe Ripper will just find his young self, scream and then faint. Or maybe that ol´paradox will happen and he might blow the entire galaxy.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Invent a time machine, go back and reserve it first.

Actually, I'm working on the time machine to go back in time, find myself before I got married, and slap some sense into myself. I guess I could do that too.

By the way, I need to check, but I think there's only 72 to go.

Why are you so interested in that? The Admins said he´s not getting anything and everyone agrees that the number is no big deal...

Why not? This zone is for OFF topics, and it's about as off as you can get. Of course, I could start a thread about the deleted WC4 scene where Blair goes into Capt Eisen's cabin and catches him picking his feet.

20 to go. How about a trip to Bali for the 2000th member? Assuming they're not from Bali.:)

We didn't do anything for the 1000th member to register. What makes you think that something will be done for the 2000th? There'll probably just be a note made about it on the CIC.

Originally posted by Ripper
20 to go. How about a trip to Bali for the 2000th member? Assuming they're not from Bali.:)
Yah, but if they ARE from Bali, the CIC could save a ton of $$ from their "prizes" budget...:p

Yeah, make it official. The 20.000th user will win a free trip to whetever he is right at that moment.

Or, he will win a trip to anywhere he wants in the world, first class, but he will have to retrive the prize on the Wing Commander Time Travel club the day before he knows he won.

Back