2000th member

Ripper

Peace Through Superior Firepower
I know it's going to be a while, but will the 2000th member to the CZ get anything? You know, a trip, a fabulous prize package, anything like that?

How about a hearty handshake and a swift kick to the ass? Frosty gave me mine early on.

I don't remember ever actually contracting any physical pain from Frosty. Just mental anguish.

Originally posted by Ripper
I know it's going to be a while, but will the 2000th member to the CZ get anything? You know, a trip, a fabulous prize package, anything like that?

No.

Hmm... how would one track down the 2000th member?

Do we get entry numbers during our registration?

And how about the banned re-registered members?

Originally posted by TopGun
Why Sign up, if you're not going to use an account?

I guess because they first want too then change there minds and end up not activating it.

Happy Thanks Giving!

Well! Lesse... the last time I looked, this thread had to do with the 2000th member, AND it's in the off topic zone, AND the post had to do with the thread topic. So there.:p

To ChrisReid.. Because... because.. I don't have any.:confused:

Originally posted by Ghost
Stop posting stupidities, freak.
One of these days, you need to realise that stupid comments like this only make things worse. If you think people are being stupid, ignore them.

Originally posted by TopGun
Why sign up, if you're not going to use an account?
Because people like reserving names. Which is why I had to tack a 009 on the end of my username. The "Wedge" user only ever posted months after I joined, and even then, only has something like four posts, IIRC. [Edit: Three posts]

Back