Wing Commander women

They'r all soooooooooooo old :D Finly maybe... non my style really, they are just kinda too offset (read: unrealistic, and Not even in the "big t**s" way) compared to the gal's around me ;)

You know they're building two-thousand more bleacher seats at Wrigley at the outfield so they have two thousand more chances for a dumbass fan to catch a ball and ruin their trip to the World Series.

While your at it, heres a few more women for you guys to ponder:

Rosie (wcm)
Spirit (wc 1, 2)
Shadow (wc2)
Sparks (wc2)
The Bio-Convergence Chemist (wc4)
Barbara Miles (TCN news, wc3, 4)
Excell (wc4)
Vero (WC4)
The Nav Girls (wc4, the one maniac takes a fancy to)
Plus any girl from WCA tv... but I havn't finished watching them yet.

there are probably more that I'm forgeting. I kinda liked shadow and sparks in wc2. Past that I liked panthers looks, But would probably rather sosa's personality.

On another note, I feel that most of you are unfairly biased towards the wc3 rachel because of her real life background. But I agree she was a dog in wc prophecy. When I first saw her in all that make-up I had to go and check if it was halloween!

AD said:
While your at it, heres a few more women for you guys to ponder:

Rosie (wcm)
Spirit (wc 1, 2)
Shadow (wc2)
Sparks (wc2)
The Bio-Convergence Chemist (wc4)
Barbara Miles (TCN news, wc3, 4)
Excell (wc4)
Vero (WC4)
The Nav Girls (wc4, the one maniac takes a fancy to)

01) Rosie might be a fun fling, but I will pass.
02) Spirit would be super-cool, only if she could get over her fiance
03) Shadow is neurotic and would probably be nothing but a problem
04) Sparks....well, Sparks is kinda cute. I would hate to get grease in my hair though.
05) Ah, the chemist.....yeah, she was hot.
06) Barabra Miles? I don't think so
07) Excell. Hmmm....I remember flying with her, but I can't remember what she looks like. As I am playing through Wing 4 right now, I will look at her profile.
08) Vero...same story as Excell.
09) Nav girls.....the ones in the bar at the beginning of the game?

I wouldn't mind hooking up with Excell, same with the nav girl on the Intrepid. Maniac had a good eye trying to get with her.

Lunitari said:
Nav girls.....the ones in the bar at the beginning of the game?

I actually meant girl, but now that you mention it, that girl in the bar was pretty hot. But I meant the one on the intrepid bridge.

Back